Sunday, June 18, 2017

Ellen Hutson June 2017 Pin-Sights Challenge - getting Funky!

Is there any reason not to just sit and stare at this magnificence?
 
Now.  You HAVE to put on your imagination, and bear with me a little - okay. maybe a bunch ...
 
I've been 'dreaming' of this card since the release of Julie's Mondo Peony set of stamps and dies ... the MOST beautiful set, and I am letting it loose in the coop today :|  Julie and Ellen, I mean no disrespect for your loveliest products!
 
 
Using the largest of the fabulous leaves, I transformed them into chicken feet with the help of my VersaMarker, white heat embossing, and a few Zigs in the Pin-Sights Colors:  Strawberry, Orange + Lemon.  The sentiment comes from Spread the Sparkle, and a few alpha die cuts from a piece of diy strawberry cardstock.
 
 
 


 


She's about to fly to the June Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights gallery - chicken-toes crossed!!!

=]  Michele

15 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Aren't you super-creative ... love it.

Toni said...

Hilarious!

Nancy Thomas said...

Funny and creative - way to think outside of the coop!

Jen W. said...

Michele, you are a GENIUS!!! This is brilliant and has totally made my day! I want it so bad!!

Cat Craig said...

even before I saw the sentiment I was thinking chicken feet..so funny and fabulous my friend.

Barb Ghig said...

You are so clever, Michele! I love how you played with the leaves and your sentiment is just too funny! You always know how to make me smile, my friend...Love this card!

Lisa Elton said...

And you DID get your funky on here!! How FUN is this idea. You are one clever lady, fabulous card!!

Darnell said...

What a hoot, girl! This is my new fave card in all of Blogland for 2017!! Hysterical!! Hugs, Darnell

lostinpaper said...

hahaha, love those sweet little chicken legs!

Jeanne said...

Brilliant! I think you are so creative and fun. I could only wish my brain worked like yours. Amazing card! And ohhhhh so funny! :)

Linda Callahan said...

This is a hoot! Or should I say a cluck?!? I love how creative it is!

Bobby said...

What have you been sipping, girl? Your creativity is off the charts. :D :D

donna mikasa said...

Chicken feet!?! I LOVE IT!!

Melissa said...

This, my friend, is AH-MAZING! You are brilliant and so inspiring!

Sharron said...

So very creative--and fun! Love how your mind works!!