Thursday, February 9, 2017

W&W 3rd birthday - Bright Colors!

w&w_b3rdb_challengefinal

I might have done a wee bit of shopping from the latest Winnie & Walter release ... haven't you?  One of the items in my shopping cart was used on this fun card from Lydia ... she's Challenged us to use Bright Colors! for her challenge.
 
Lydia used Scenery Stripes 2 to create her darling edge ... I used liner to write a simple bit of interest on my card - see if you can find my subtle sentiment: 


Who can not think of this old rhyme when seeing a daisy?  That little silver heart was cut from mirrored paper with one of the many darling embellishments from Audrey's Cutaways.

Distress Inks were used to water-coloring these darling Gerbera Daisies from In Bloom: Addie's Garden.

I'll be back soon ... there are so many gorgeous Challenges [and prizes!] for Winnie & Walter's 3rd Birthday Bash!  A girl's gotta play!

=]  Michele

10 comments:

_michelleomurray said...

REALLY love this card! The daisies, the beautiful colors and the hand-written detail, and the black just makes everything POP!!

Barb Ghig said...

You nailed it once again, Michele! This is my favorite bloom from Addie's Garden, and I love how you showcased them with your lovely watercolors! I also LOVE your handwritten sentiment along the stitched/scalloped border, too! Another really beautiful take on the challenge!!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

I love your rainbow garden! Your handwritten He loves me... is darling! 😘

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous Michele, the watercolouring with the embossing is perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful design Michele! The colors washes on your daisies are wonderful!!

Sharron said...

Gorgeous watercolored blooms! Love the rainbow colors!

Jeanne said...

So happy you are able to play, Michele! We get the benefit by seeing all your beautiful cards. Love the rainbow of colors and the pretty daisies. I like the scalloped edge popped with black. It sure makes all your colors shine brightly. So pretty!

Brenda said...

Ugggh! You are killing me Michele!!!! I am loving this beautiful card. That panel is just stunning and of course I love it and want it. Your flowers are perfect and colored perfectly. I love that you wrote the old saying, "He loves me, He loves me not". How many of us got a daisy and sat there pulling the beautiful petals off saying that saying?!!! sigh Love it! Hugs, Brenda

Karren said...

Gorgeous bright colors and beautiful daisies! You are killing these challenges!

Cat Craig said...

Wonderful fabulous stupendous...ya I love some bright colors!