Thursday, February 23, 2017

CAS[E] the Sketch #210

Leigh Penner has another fun Sketch for us this week - I can't wait to see the card that inspired this:


My mind scattered like these leaves, then armed with a few new goodies, I put an idea to paper:


These are just the words I'm chanting today ... I caught some terrible bug ... and I NEVER get sick ... a spa day may be just what the doctor ordered!

I do hope you find yourself inspired to play along ... let's go check out what the fabulous CTS team has made ... that will do it, every time!

=]  Michele

Supplies:  Essentials by Ellen:  Spa Day and Spa Day Dies by Brandi Kincaid
                    Essentials by Ellen:  Mirror, Mirror by Brandi Kincaid
                   Wplus9 Hayride, and Melon Fresh Ink by Impress
                    Winnie & Walter Essentials:  Audrey Cutaways
           







13 comments:

Michelle said...

A-dorable!! And a brilliant use of Leigh's great sketch!! Love, love!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, how FUN is this card! Fabulous coloring and I love how you stamped all those sentiments...you nailed it, my friend!
And, I do hope you'll treat yourself to a Spa Day as soon as you're feeling up to it...you certainly deserve it :)

Anita in France said...

Yep, a spa day is a definite pick me up afer a horrid bug, Michele ... go, treat yourself (or get the lovely Tom to treat you!). Fabulous, fun card ... all those uplifting sentiment are brilliant ... and she does look especially pampered! Hugs, Anita :)

donna mikasa said...

So cute! I love it. And I wish that was my face having a spa day.

lostinpaper said...

I know this card would cheer me up, I hope you feel better soon hon, big hugs your way x

Tracey McNeely said...

Love everything about this card Michele! I am so sorry you are fighting a bug. Funny how when we never get sick and the. Do it is the worst! Feel better. I have loved every card you have made for the EH hop. An honourmso well deserved! xoxo

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun take on the sketch, Michele! I hope you feel better soon! Hugs!

Nora Noll said...

This is DELIGHTFUL!!! I love your take on the sketch!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous words, fun card! Sending healing prayers and hugs your way!

Sharron said...

Such fun sentiments for this cute card! Hope you feel all better soon!

Bobby said...

Now that I see this close up I just realized she has a towel on her head. Silly me. It all makes sense now. Great idea, Michele.

Petra Swart said...

Still not feeling 100% - oh no, hope that by now you're better, Michele and that you have booked that spa day!!!! Another sweet card that has me smiling, my friend!!!! LOVE her ...and the cute sentiments are the best!!!! Such a fun card and a delightful take on the sketch!!!!!
Hugz

Jen Mitchell said...

What a terrific card to give someone a little encouragment! And a day at the spa sounds like just the thing. I hope you're feeling better soon!