Okay, I am looking forward to Fall - but not quite ready to let go of Summer! The Paper Players is looking for Fall-forward cards this week, and I had one more new embossing folder to share with you - it did the trick!
Spellbinders' Lined Circles EF; Sizzix 665559 dies with Distress Oxide blending
and gold heat-embossed tips!
That's it for me this week - see you next week!
=] Michele


4 comments:
Love those colours and what an interesting embossing folder. It works as a perfect background for those leaves xx
CAS perfection! I always love seeing those leaf fragments and will have to check out that EF! Happy weekend!
Oooh, when fall is this beautiful you just have to look forward to it! I have loved seeing your new embossing folders. I'm totally hooked on them (and many other things).
The leaves are stunning but the addition of that super embossing folder really elevates things to a new level. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.
Post a Comment