Vicki is asking us to sharpen our die-cutting skills this week
I have had one of Altenew's designer's cards in my inbox for weeks now -
it seemed like the perfect time to take my cue from Aga!
I won't get into detail - it is Aga's use of die-cut leaves and making
them shine on a card that I'm featuring here. I used several leaf
dies from Altenew's Virginia Rose 3D die set to cut my leaves from white.
I 'scribbled' color on using Copics and Ohuhu markers to create
variegated leaves which were arranged across my panel
of grey-brown card. Enough telling - more showing!!


2 comments:
I like the variegated coloring of your leaves and the pop of color from the berries! Terrific card, Michele. Thanks for adding it to our Just Us Girls gallery!
The variegated leaves are amazing from my view! What a great way to do the coloring, and it adds such a special touch to your pretty card -- love it!
Post a Comment