Monday, August 31, 2026

Just us Girls #838

Just us Girls #838 had me bringing out my Betterpress plates, papers, and stencils for a day of play!  


I have quite a few and they are all beautiful but here's an old[er] favorite:
Spellbinders: Cosmos Backdrop...


After it dried, I gave it a spritz with glimmer spray - hope you can catch
a glimpse of it above in her closeup.


Here are the inks I've used - and the sentiment is one from
Concord & 9th's Autumn Splendor.


While the inks were out - you know my rule - why not make another:


ASD Charming Floral Background with a die-cut hello from 
C&9th's Spring Prints die set.

Hey, look at that: Darnell is looking for stencils, too, for her I.D.E.A.S !


BTW there was a third...but you'll have to wait until Wednesday for that one!
Hope you'll come back!
=] Michele

No comments: