Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The Flower Challenge #96 Reminder

A gentle reminder that there is still plenty of time to stencil a few more cards for our gallery, my friends!  Come on - you know you have stencils that would love to play!

I've chosen another from my stash from Altenew: Tranquility Rose... it has a vintage look to it IMHO...


I blended a panel of Bristol card using the residual inks from my
blending brushes after stenciling my rose and leaves - it got a spritzing
of Wplus9's Pure Color Shimmer spray.  After THAT dried, I took it
for a spin through my Switch using Altenew's Dotted Swirls debossing plate.
This sweet sentiment is one from HoneyBee's Daisy Layers Bouquet set.

BTW you don't HAVE to stencil your flower/flowers!  Stenciling your background would be just fine with us!

Okay, that's enough from me - run over to The Flower Challenge and be inspired by all the lovely stenciling from my teammates, won't you?  Thanks always!
=] Michele

1 comment:

TK said...

Your layered, stenciled flower is gorgeous. A great card with all it's texture but the vintage rose is the easy centerpiece here