Monday, March 25, 2024

Just in time for Easter cards!

I received my Spellbinders Betterpress of the Month Club package on Friday.  I won't be continuing my subscription as there are many plates in their collection that I like better - but I couldn't resist getting this one inky right away... Easter is coming and this WF Bunny [Rejoice Rabbit] never fails to make me smile anywhere I tuck her...


I inked my Friendship Book Plate with a trio of Betterpress inks*, then I
fussy-cut the edges before tucking Miss Bunny [who was lovingly water colored with
CP inks] into the die-cut opening.

Here are a few cards made with just the Monthly Press Plate...


This month's plate came with the frame, and sentiment plates
and two dies - one cuts the oval, the other cuts the sentiment.
I also found that their Essential Stylish Ovals are a pretty good match.
Above, you can catch a peek of the slightly larger oval that I've
embossed with a HoneyBee Burlap embossing folder.


This beauty will be shared over at Word Power #3!

In the meantime, I'm delaying my Monday Fun Day duties to Thursday - it appears as if we might be taking a little drive next week!  hmmm I wonder where we'll end up?  Will YOU be seeing me on your doorstep?

=] Michele




*

16 comments:

Bonnie said...

You have made this monthly Betterpress look so good, I'm kicking myself for cancelling. You have shown it in so many different and beautiful ways! A road trip sounds exciting!

Lisa Elton said...

I didn't use this sweet bunny this year, so I'm very happy to see her here today! What a pretty spring card, Michele! They're all wonderful. You know I would love to see you on my doorstep!

Karen said...

I love that Betterpress background, and that bunny is one of my all-time favorites. I used it the year it was released for all four of my granddaughters. Probably need to wait another year or two before I pull it out again.

Marcia Hill said...

All three of your better press cards are beautiful, but of course adding the bunny to the 1st one totally has my heart! And a road trip sounds fun...will you be coming to my house or are you traveling further away? Have fun wherever you end up!! Hugs. :0)

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards with the Betterpress plate. Your bunny card is adorable. Thanks for sharing these.

Linda Callahan said...

Oh that bunny - adorable! No clue what a Betterpress is but you make it look great! Have fun on your road trip!

TK said...

Three adorable cards, Michele, and I especially love the bunny tucked into your window!

Me, me, me!!!! My doorstep, right? You're running away from all that snow (that I somehow missed) in Michigan for our sunny 65-70 degreen weather, right???

Loll said...

All three cards are beautiful Michele. I especially love that sweet bunny. Great work! xx

Jeanne said...

A trio of delight for sure, Michele! Thanks for sharing! Oooh a fun trip. I'm sure that will delight wherever you go!!

LeAnne said...

That bunny looks as happy as she can be, nestled inside that pretty frame!
Have a safe trip, wherever you go!

Bobby said...

Now you know why I don't do subscriptions, Michele. The book plate is lovely and you've used it well, especially when you tucked that darling bunny into it. How fun to be looking forward to an adventure.

Cat Craig said...

Love your betterpress cards, fabulous creations.

Leslie Miller said...

Your bunny is adorable and looks very much at home in the beautiful frame! I love how you inked it. For sure the oval die is a perfect fit. They're all gorgeous but, ohhhh, that bunny has my heart!

HilaryJane said...

It is so lovely to see your betterpress cards, they are wonderful. I occasionally get tempted to sign up to the monthly kits, but know I would quickly get overwhelmed. There is just too much. Anyway, hope you enjoy your drive wherever it takes you xx

Birgit said...

What a pretty press plate. I love how you've used in with the trio of colors. It looks amazing in a solid color as well. All three of your cards are beautiful!

lostinpaper said...

I'm like you, I prefer to choose what I want to use, it makes my heart happier lol. So glad you had fun with this plate, the results are beautiful (as usual)!