Thursday, May 4, 2023

The Flower Challenge #80 Pretty Pastels

Are you a bright and bold stamper, or are Pretty Pastels your style?  We hope so as that is exactly what we are looking for this month for Challenge #80 at The Flower Challenge!

I really don't have a preference myself, so it was easy to reach for a few of my lightest shades of Copic markers to color my florals... and this sweet flutterby inspired by my trip to our botanical garden in March!

This Wplus9 Flora and Fauna 3 set has really been loved and continues to be.
I created a screen of pale blue card stock with a PTI Ornate cover plate.
A bit of stickles in the center of each of these blooms and voila!  a pretty pastel floral card!

We hope to see you in our pretty pastel gallery!  Thank you for stopping in today - let's go see all the pastels my teamies have used, shall we?  OH! we also have a wonderful guest this month - you won't want to miss Maria's card!

=] Michele

17 comments:

Birgit said...

Soft and pretty in pastels! A gorgeous inspiration piece for this challenge.

HilaryJane said...

I am loving the soft colours of this one and that lovely coverplate background. I think I might actually have a card that will fir this challenge, let me go and look xx

Leslie Miller said...

I love all colors and this is absolutely gorgeous from the flowers to the background. Wowie wow, Michele!

Linda Callahan said...

So soft and pretty and I adore that background plate!

Lisa Elton said...

Loving the soft dreamy colors, Michele! This is a real beauty!

lostinpaper said...

Oh yes, very pretty indeed!!

Brenda said...

I love color, any color...but pastels catch my eye every time. Love this gorgeous card Michele! The colors, the background, the sentiment and that sweet butterfly. Just gorgeous! Hugs, Brenda

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful soft pastel blue cover plate for your Gorgeous stamped and Copics pastels colored flowers, Michele. I hope I can play..I need a birthday card for my soon to be 94 year old dear Daisy that LOVES flowers:-) TFS and for the inspiration, my friend. Off to check out all the DT and GD cards:-) Love and Hugs..Nancy

Jeanne said...

So very pretty, Michele. Love this!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

How gorgeous. The cover plate is so lovely a background for this stunning floral. Wonderful choice of colors and perfectly done, as always.

Marcia Hill said...

Your pastel flowers are gorgeous Michele and I know are the star of the show, but I'm in LOVE with your background! That soft blue and the intricate die cut pattern bring this whole card to life for me! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Papercraft Boutique said...

Beautifully colored flowers and a butterfly in soft colors, Michele! I love the color choice of the ornate cover plate background. It isn't distracting and yet it gives just right amount of interest to the card.
Hideo xx

Bonnie said...

Now that I finally have this set, this reminds me that I need to get it out to play with again. I love pastels and bright bold colors especially for flowers. But in the Spring, the pastels win out. Beautiful flowers and an equally beautiful background! Your backgrounds always astound and inspire me, my friend!

TK said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the soft colors on this, Michele. For me? Either works, it really depends on the use...

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow Michelle, you have definitely inspired me with your beautiful card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so fabulous Michele - I love this colour combo and the pastel hues are so beautiful. You make the best cards!

Bobby said...

Those colors really speak to me, Michele. Your bouquet is lovely and that ornate coverplate is stunning with it.