Thursday, October 24, 2019

CAS[E] this Sketch #345

Brian's Sketch #345 has allowed me to dig into my Halloween stash and have a play with a very old MFT set that still makes me smile - and feel like a kid again... here's where it all began:


wait... do kids still say this rhyme?  it is a little bit cheeky...

I pulled out the old Zigs to color this one... here are the colors:
 
 
Hey.  If this is as bad as it gets, I'll be happy as that little ghoul-y guy!  [btw he didn't even scream when I cut off his arm! okay the skeleton did lol however] 

One more week until Halloween... are you ready?  Hope you'll take advantage of Brian's Sketch to make someone a spooky treat...

=]  Michele

14 comments:

conil said...

I don't know about kids but I say this all the time. Maybe that's why I need to go on a diet. Hmmmmm!

LeAnne said...

LOL!! I LOVE this! What a fun sentiment, first of all, and I adore what you added to it! Cute as can be!

Barb Ghig said...

You are too funny, Michele! This is such a CUTE card...thanks for making me smile :)

Marcia Hill said...

I love that saying and STILL say it! And your card just couldn't be any cuter...broken arm and all!! :0)

Nora Noll said...

OMG!! You are too funny!! Love the images you used and I do remember this rhyme. Kids still say it!!

lostinpaper said...

Oh such fun Michele!

Cat Craig said...

Ha ha hahahahahahahahaha thats a favorite!

Lisa Elton said...

Well if they don't say it, they should!! This is too cute for it's own good!

Julie Ebersole said...

LOL! Cuteness!

Jeanne said...

Fabooooolous! The staff at the school where I work is getting ready for a Fall Festival tonight and the teachers are decorating their doors. One teacher is using this saying as her theme. They have socks hung all over it. Very fun. So, yes, they are still being cheeky with it. I adore your card. The images are great for the holiday and I can faintly hear the hollow scream of the skeleton. Thanks for sharing this fun card. :) Happy weekend!

JulieP said...

I love that stamp!!! (And can’t believe I’ve never seen it before). This is definitely my kind of Halloween card.

TK said...

Great card, Michele, and I'm not sure but you made Mr Scarecrow and Mr Skeleton fantastic!

Sharron said...

Super fun saying and wonderful take on the sketch!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful Halloween card, Michele! The kids do still say that. At least my grandsons do! Love the expressions on the kids face. He evidently enjoyed the surgery!