Thursday, June 6, 2019

Squeezing in one more preview of EBE for June!


Everything is ready to release tomorrow!  But my week long preview is not complete without this next set:  EBE Squeeze the Day by Julie is bound to become a favorite!  I've managed to squeeze the juiciness right out of it!
 

There's another look at the EBE Speech Bubbles set, too!
Okay, my friends.  I've done my best to tantalize you this week... are you ready to release-partay with me tomorrow!?  I hope so!  The release goes live at 9 am PDT, that means 12 noon for us EST folks - see you then - I've had even more fun with these fantastic products!

=]  Michele



11 comments:

Jeanne said...

So fun and refreshing, Michele! A delight!

Bonnie said...

A fun and uplifting card, Michele! Love the drops of lemon juice!

Cat Craig said...

lol...love the pun and those sunny yellow lemons!

conil said...

I can taste the juice...

Barb Ghig said...

Good heavens...you are on fire, Michele! Your lemons look good enough to serve, and I LOVE how you colored each one :) Great idea to use texture on your panel and adding droplets under each lemon is pure genius! Awesome card!!!

lostinpaper said...

Oh so fun Michele!

Nora Noll said...

Oh how FUN!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of the citrus-y drippy drops! This is FUN!

Sharron said...

Love the sunny yellow! The drops are such a fun addition!

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous background! And oh those drops.....very cool.....

Anita in France said...

Tongue tingling, Michele ... I can feel the zestiness of those drops from here! Hugs, Anita :)