Friday, June 7, 2019

Altenew June Inspiration Challenge

Altenew-June2019-Inspiration


The June 2019 Inspiration Challenge at Altenew is a beauty - well. aren't they always?  My friend [and yours] Virginia Lu is hosting the challenge this month!  Hope you've seen her gorgeous card! 

Today I've used a new-to-me set called Focus on You stamp and die bundle that I bought to coordinate with the Celebrations set I've used [to death].  Take a peek … my frame is a stand-in for that urn, and it's fanciful shape mimics the goose's feathers!  Tell me if you agree...


Copics: R37, Y35 and 38, and YG93 for the greens
Splattered with Altenew water color pan set
 
Hope you have something fun to look forward to this weekend!  Thanks for spending your hard earned time with me, and for leaving such kind words!  Much appreciated, my friends!
 
=]  Michele


16 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my...this is absolutely GORGEOUS Michele!! You've captured the colors perfectly from the inspiration photo, and I am just LOVING that little frame you've been using lately! Loving the stamped ferns behind the frame too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

Cat Craig said...

pretty pretty blooms, and the frame adds such an understated elegance.

Barb Ghig said...

Your gorgeous frame is absolutely PERFECT for these blooms, Michele! I love how you added the branches in the background...so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I agree!! This is beautiful my friend!

~amy~ said...

oh how GORGEOUS.

Kristie Goulet said...

I am SO in love with this card, Michele! Just beautiful! My jaw literally dropped when I saw this pop up in my email. Well done! xoxo

Jeanne said...

My goodness Michele, this is stunning. What a beautiful way to use the lovely ornate frame (that does mimic the feathers) and pretty flowers. Such a wonderfully encouraging card. Thank you for sharing.

Nancy Penir said...

Oh Michele, picking up jaw...again, and as for that frame... don't know about goose feathers but giving me goose bumps! Gorgeous!!!

Bonnie said...

This is so elegant, Michele! I love that beautiful frame with the feathery leaves and bright, beautiful flowers!

lostinpaper said...

I know, I know, they really need to make this die a stand alone, I know!

Virginia L. said...

I could not agree (about the stand-alone die) and love this card more, Michelle! Love the white space and use of colors! So glad that you join the fun over Altenew June Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL!

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous and a fabulous way to use that frame!

Cindy C. said...

It's gorgeous!! Love the frame!

Anita in France said...

So so pretty, Michele ... gosh, yes, that frame does mimic the goose feathers, I see it now ... what a genius creative brain you have! Hugs, Anita :)

Loll said...

Amazing design Michele. I can see how you were inspired by the challenge photo, but you've really made it your own. Gorgeous card! xx

Cris G. said...

What a beauty, Michele! The gorgeous frame looks just perfect to hold the small flowers, and yes, could be goose's feathers... creativity is the limit!