Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Heart Desires - second helpings!

Thank you to The Heart Desires for inviting me to play cards as a Guest Designer for Challenge #6 - that team is so sweet, they even ask 'runner ups' to be their guests!  OH and thanks to that handsome dude in the inspiration photo for helping me get my mojo on!  Don't you love him? 

 
For my second helping, I've worked with that awesome sketch, and captured a few other elements of the photo... see if you can find them:
 
Die-namics wreath; Neat & Tangled Perfect Blend to-go cup
and a few more found papers from my leftover-Christmas stash -
it truly is like Christmas all over again!

 Thank you for all your sweet messages!  I'm off to check out all of your creations ... you're playing cards, too, right?
 
=]  Michele
 


15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh my goodness...I ADORE this!!

Cat Craig said...

Fantastic! Love the fingerless gloves...

lostinpaper said...

Nailed it!

Lisa Elton said...

And there you go again with another spectacular interpretation of the inspiration photo!! You have just tied yourself for first place!!

LeAnne said...

Oh my....this is so sweet! LOVE that inspiration photo, it cracks me up! Beautiful wreath and fun elements!

Jeanne said...

That manly man could get every girl's heart a flutter, couldn't he? LOL I adore your card, Michele. That background stamp is amazing. Love the textured look of a sweater. I adore the pops of color against the neutral background and the bits of gold in the wreath. You are so delightful. Thanks for sharing! :) Hugs!

Bobby said...

Perfect as always, Michele.

Joyce said...

This is fantastic. Love those mittens and the wreath. Oh, I just noticed that fantastic cable pattern on the paper, and it looks like an error free copy of the scarf I am currently knitting.

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your Guest Designer spot! I really love this card, Michele! Fabulous take on the sketch, and I love how you played with the color palette! Beautiful cluster of holiday elements, too!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Warm and adorable! Those gloves are cute :)

Anita in France said...

Don't think I've ever described a card as warm and cosy, Michele ... but this is exactly that ... and stylish too! The cable knit background, those cute fingerless gloves, the hot coffee ... and that welcoming, delicate wreath with just a touch of rich gold ... fantastic! Hope the snow stayed away ... and that you're staying as cosy as your card! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I am in LOVE with the sweater patterns and the GLOVES!!! Amazing!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

you know I adore this and I have so adored having you join us at THD! Hugs!

Donna said...

Love this cute layout... and the colour scheme is extra yummy to me.
Catching up on comments as have been MIA for a while. X

Juhi said...

Awesome card! Love the layout! Great take on the inspiration photo!