Thursday, July 23, 2026

The Paper Players #795

 

As much as I think LeAnne might have expected THIS guy for her
Going to the Beach challenge at The Paper Players this week,
another flip-per caught my attention!


WAY back, when my Glimmer machine and I got along, I created
a few of these foiled backgrounds [Alex Syberia Designs - Tiny Hearts hot foil plate] and I think it is totally CAS acceptable - hope the PP team agrees!

Alex Syberia Designs: Underwater Wonders and Sunkissed Memories

I'll SEA you all again soon!

=] Michele

14 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, she is a hoot! If only I looked so cute when swimming underwater, LOL! And that sentiment---love it! The background is amazing too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week, and playing with my challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

This gave me a giggle, she's oodles of fun! Love that little foiled hearts and punny sentiment too. Cute card, Michele!

TK said...

Only you can surprise everyone with an adorable, goofy, girl like this! Sweet card, Friend

Jan Clothier said...

Beautiful hot foil background! The little mermaid is a great comic figure that goes well with your punny sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.

Marcia Hill said...

Well she definitely gave me a chuckle this morning Michele! She's a hoot and beautifully colored too I might add! And I love the simple foiled heart background too! Sweet AND fun card my friend...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Bonnie said...

This waving mermaid is adorable, Michele! This is such a fun card!

Bobby said...

She's a riot, Michele, and having fun among the foiled hearts. So sorry you can't glimmer anymore. Have you seen the new Glimmer they are coming out with? It's a better system than the old one for sure.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I did not realize you and Glimmer had a falling out. I just love this adorable mermaid swimming among all those wonderful little hearts.

Cat Craig said...

Definitely a smile pulling card. Too fun.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, ha! I love it! I can't stop grinning! Those teensy hearts are very CAS while they play along with the blue underwater scene. Clever and, oh, so cute!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...


Oh my goodness, how fabulous is she?! And the little blue foil hearts make for the perfect CAS background. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

donna mikasa said...

Ha! I love that goofy mermaid just as much as the wave runner you used way back when. A great CAS design with that background of tiny hearts. (And I bought that wave runner but never used it yet!)

JoAnn said...

I think it is definitely CAS and so fun with that cute image. The sentiment is perfect.

Loll said...

Adorable!! Love the heart background and your adorable image. Perfect sentiment too. :) xx