Tuesday, July 14, 2026

The Paper Players #794

 

Jaydee has a fabulous color combo for The Paper Players #794!

I did a little 'sale' shopping over at Alex Syberia Designs - I was lucky enough to get a few coordinating die sets AND to use shades of Jaydee's colors for their maiden voyage!


Muted greens, pinks and corals, with a few bright pops of yellow!
Some ASD Create Your Own Happy images stamped right on my PTI Torn Edges white panel, some blooms stamped and die cut to add a bit of dimension.  
What do you think of the Torn Edge card base?  It might be a bugger to get
into the envelope, but I sure like it!
I have to give ASD all the credit for my design as the packaging had
the most wonderful inspiration... 


Hope you've had a great start to your week!
=] Michele

16 comments:

TK said...

Michele, it might be ASD'S design, but your layers, colors and funky frame add all the pizzazz we love about you! It's a gorgeous card, and wonderfully executed. I believe I picked up this frame too, sadly it's inthe NBUS bin...

Christy Lynn said...

Such a pretty card, Michele! I do like that torn edge die set, it's so much fun to add a bit of interest to the edges. Your flowers are beautiful too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

Marcia Hill said...

You made this card your own with the softer colors and that wonderful card base Michele...LOVE it!! And YAY for getting the dies on sale...that always brings a smile!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

I think the torn edge is pretty nifty and those flowers help to bring it to life! Great find in those sales!

Jeanne said...

Love every detail. So very pretty, Michele!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely take on the challenge. How fun to get right to new stuff.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is gorgeous, Michele. I love the way you added the die cut flowers in your design. I LOVE the torn edges.

Bobby said...

I love the torn edge and how you used it for the card base, Michele. Stamping on the base and then adding more die cut flowers fills out the lovely bouquet to perfection.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Oo that torn edge is rather lovely and highlighted beautifully with the overhang of the flowers. Pretty in these muted tones and lovely to see the inspiration for your design too! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, beautiful card and the packaging, too! Nice match! It could hardly be more perfect. I love the torn edge, too. It's all gorgeous!

donna mikasa said...

Love this muted palette and how the leaves go beyond the card and those torn edges were the perfect choice! (In fact, I love it on its own without the dark green card base!)

lostinpaper said...

Those colors are divine... I could just look at this all day long!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful take Michele. I love the torn edges. They add so much! ❤️

Anonymous said...

Michele, great job shopping at ASD. Those florals are gorgeous They are made even better by your use of that die! I love those torn edges! So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Stef Perry said...

Those florals are so, so pretty, Michele. You scored on your ASL purchase. And yes, totally smitten with torn edge rec dies. I think you may have enabled me in return with those lol! Thanks for playing along this week with the Paper Players!

Loll said...

Beautiful design and the colours are gorgeous! Love the new shape ... so cool! xx