Monday, July 20, 2026

MORE second helpings!

Hey there!  I'm so glad you stopped by!  

While searching through my Christmas supplies, I happened upon this fun Stampers Anonymous rubber stamp set - looks clean as a whistle... is it possible that it never saw ink until today?  Totally!  But this design from Stamptember 2022 is still fabulous in those Color Hues #137 colors!


Tell me if you agree...


I believe!


This guy is also heading over to my friend Darnell's NBUS challenge!


Have a great Monday!
=] Michele

11 comments:

Darnell said...

You are so right about this image being fabulous for the black and red Color Hues challenge, M! It's an image I don't remember seeing before and I love it! Great dotty snow, too! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, D

Julia Aston said...

That IS a great stamp and works perfectly for this challenge, Michele! - usually you (or I!) might have colored in the chimney and the trees and maybe made a dark blue sky? So glad you found this delightful stamp hiding in your craft room and finally created with it! Julia xx

Lisa Elton said...

I don't remember seeing this one before, but wowee just look at those details! Santa looks like he's working hard with that big pack, careful buddy! Fabulous card, Michele!

TK said...

It's poi-fect I tell ya, it's poi-fect! Great stamp on its maiden voyage for the colors

JoAnn said...

Perfect stamp for the red & black color challenge. Totally fun card.

Marcia Hill said...

I do remember seeing this stamp set when it first came out and thinking it was too much to color, but oh my gosh Michele, you made a masterpiece out of it with only coloring Santa in red and leaving the rest black...I love, LOVE it!! Kudos to you for figuring it out! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Color Hues!! Hugs. :0)

Nancy said...

Fabulous times ten! Love this stamp and the pop of color. Wonderful job and so happy to have you back with a second entry, Michele!

Denise Bryant said...

It's a great design, Michele, and I love the card! I am thinking it might have been a past SSS STAMPtember set? Seems to me that I was tempted to get it but I just didn't decide fast enough and it sold out!

Jeanne said...

Looks to fit right into the challenge. Great card, Michele!

Karen said...

Another of your great finds--and to think it's been in your stash for awhile. You found it at the perfect time--thanks for sharing it with us at Color Hues!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is simply marvelous!