Jen Mitchell has a really fun design for Freshly Made Sketches #746!
It brewed in my brain for a bit and since I needed a little cooling off, I thought
a Christmas card might do the trick!
Another fabulous holiday set from HoneyBee Stamps and a scalloped
arch die set from SSS worked beautifully IMHO!
I liked the scallops so much that I used the largest in the set
to cut my 4.25 square card base - what do you think? I love these
gorgeous SU! greens: Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent.
Lots of bits and pieces from my snippets bin worked beautifully
to cut the HB Lovely Layers: Mini Holiday Florals.
And just like that, I have my first pink Poinsettia card done!
I look forward to seeing what you all will add to Jen's sketch this week -
there's plenty of time until the gallery closes on Monday, July 27 at 3pm EST!
=] Michele


4 comments:
Worked beautifully in my opinion too! You're right, the greens are so pretty and I'm in love with the sweet pink poinsettias!
These arches are perfect for this sketch IMO, Michele! I love the soft coloring of the poinsettias against the dark background and that sweet pink bow tops it off so beautifully!
Love the interesting color palette, and the scalloped die so pretty!!
Oh Michele...soooo much to LOVE about this card!! I love the scalloped arch AND the scalloped card base, and you know I love those SU! greens!! And pink Poinsettias?? Yes please! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
Post a Comment