Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Color Hues #95 - seconds!

Now, don't say I didn't warn you! Penny Black's Cozy Cuteness kids just HAD TO play at Color Hues #95, too!


PB's Encircle embossing folder provided a little texture to their colorful sunrise!
That good old Stitched Slopes and Hills die from SSS cut/stitched my snow hill.


I was happy to add a few new blues to my Copic collection that compliment those new blues from The Stamp Market I recently added - you can see those on my last post.  

Luckily, I have the dies for these cuties, too!  Thanks for allowing me to drop in twice today - I'm heading to Marcia's for the day tomorrow!
=] Michele

13 comments:

Bonnie said...

Darling is the right adjective for this adorable couple! WWCD!

JoAnn said...

I agree, such a darling and adorable couple. Love them in the pink & blue. The texture on the their colorful sunrise is perfect.

lostinpaper said...

Super duper sweet Michele, glad to hear you have the dies... I was fussy cutting recently and wondered why I didn't get the dies lol.

Bobby said...

Absolutely darling, Michele.

Karen said...

These two are adorable, and that embossed background is just wonderful! We're always happy to see your second helpings at Color Hues!

LeAnne said...

Soooooo cute! I love your pretty background too, very clever!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh...waaaaay too cute Michele!! And how perfectly our challenge colors worked for this sweet couple...is it you and me in the Winter?! Thanks again for your 2nd helpings here at Color Hues...you always inspire our players!! Hugs. 😊

TK said...

Sweet little cuties, Michele, I just wanna pinch their cheeks! Great cards too btw! Have fun with Marcia!!!

Jeanne said...

Super sweet and delightful!!

Birgit said...

Just when I said things couldn't get any cuter, I see this sweet card. These little winter friends are too cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Aww, what a sweet little couple they are! Darling card!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! Love the snow hill and embossing to go with these beautifully colored cuties. I just want to hug them! You and Marcia have fun today! As if you needed any encouragement. I hope to hear all the details later!

HilaryJane said...

This is just perfect. What wonderful colours. I love everything about it xx