Monday, April 17, 2023

More fabulous Pinkfresh Washi!

My generous friend recently shared some of her stash with me - included in the bag was the fantastic Lemons and Blueberries washi tape suite from Pinkfresh Studio.

I had such a fun play time spurred on by my playdate with Marcia, Bonnie, and Bobby recently... hope you like them!  [a personal thanks to my friend Michelle Two Ls for these two beautiful green cardstocks from PTI]

The first two are made with the gorgeous washi tape - die cut and arranged in a circular fashion.


This next card was sent to a wonderful friend for her birthday!
It features a little snippet of that green that just couldn't be wasted - and a sentiment stamped in shades of her favorite color: purple!


The water-colored no-line look of the washi is my favorite - but I had to have a 
go at stamping and water coloring a few lemons and blueberries, too!


Two wonderful layers of white topped with a wreath that anyone might be 
happy to hang on their front door!  This sentiment is an oldie from EH stamped on one of my favorite Altenew labels.


Simple Copic coloring is such a simple but enjoyable way to add color to any stamped image.  I really love the sentiments in this set, too!


Thank you, Marcia for your generosity - you are always welcome to take them back home any time you want to! 

If you could have seen all the four-letter-word-stuff falling from our skies today, you'd appreciate even more why I wanted to share these cards with you today!  YUCK!  Thank goodness it isn't sticking around!  But if YOU did, thanks a bunch!
=] Michele

Card 1:  Pinkfresh Ornate Medallions, Fancy Circles, sentiment: PF Wonderful in Every Way?
Card 2:  Pinkfresh Mini Slimline Essentials - for circle, SU subtle texture embossing
Card 3:  Altenew Labels, Pinkfresh Stitched Rectangles, Daisy Chain background die, sentiment EH
Card 4:  Pinkfresh Braided Tag, seam binding, HoneyBee Holiday Pearl stickers

19 comments:

Bonnie said...

Four awesome lemony cards, Michele! I love how you've arranged the Washi tape die cuts and you've done a fantastic job on the the stamped images too! Great shades of green to go with all of them!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous cards! Pretty elements for sure 🤩

Lisa Elton said...

Oh golly is this ever a whole lot of pretty! I can't tell you how many times I almost bought this set. Love what you've done with your shared goodies!

Jeanne said...

Such beautiful cards, Michele! So happy you got to play with the goodies. Their washi is so pretty! I'm really liking the lemon trend lately. So bright and happy. Even with Mother Nature pranks us about winter being gone. LOL So admire your cardmaking skills. Crafty hugs!

lostinpaper said...

Such a collection of beautiful inspiration Michele, you have made this washi shine!

LeAnne said...

Just delicious! All four of them! Yummy colors and beautiful florals!

HilaryJane said...

Your cards never fail to impress. I do love how you manage to enhance your floral centre pieces with dies, shapes and backgrounds. I am trying very hard to learn how to do that, but it just never seems to look right when I try. I will keep at it though, as long as you keep supplying the inspiration xx

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous stuff, Michele! It's hard to beat that Washi tape, but you gave it a run for its money with your stamped lemons and blueberries. Beautiful backgrounds and added bits. My husband just now remarked on our endless winter. It hailed yesterday.

Cat Craig said...

What a great collection of lemons and blueberries...the cards are fabulous Michele.

Marcia Hill said...

So glad to see the lemon and blueberry washi getting some love, since it never did from me! You've made it SHINE too with all 4 of these fabulous cards Michele! Much better than the no-shine we woke up to yesterday morning...UGH!!!! Sure hope that's over and done with! But anyway, lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

What a bundle of beauties, Michele! Wow, these are all just wonderful, beautifully colored and a sight to behold

Birgit said...

Oh my, but these are gorgeous! I love the fresh colors of the lemons. There's just something about citrus that makes my mouth water. These are all stunning!

Bobby said...

Whether colored by you or PinkFresh those lemons and blueberries make terrific cards, Michele.

Tracey McNeely said...

The washi tapes and dies from PinkFresh are always so much fun but I love that you also stamped and coloured some too!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

All four lemons & blueberries cards are fantastic, Michele! I love how you arranged the fruits all differently. I'm the lucky girl to receive the 2nd card. It's beautiful and elegant, and I really appreciate that you chose my favorite color to stamp the sentiment! Thanks again for your friendship and love!
Hideko xx

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous gallery of cards - beautifully done in every way - and a pun!?!?!?! WHo could ask for anything more.......

donna mikasa said...

Wowza! What lemony blue beauties!! I especially love the washi tape creations with the no line coloring look. And the negative branch is something I'll have to remember to do. Just love it!

Karren said...

I love anything with lemons on it, so these cards get 10/10 from me. Gorgeous washi put to fabulous use to make beautiful cards.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I'm just lemon you know how much I love these cards. I love the washi, the stamps, the dies... love it all.