Friday, December 2, 2022

It's Christmas time in the City!


Hello my friends!  If you're sharing your time with me today, thanks so very much - it's the most wonderful yet hectic time of year for card makers!!

It's the season of giving too - so once again I'm treating you to more than a peek!

Here are two of four cards I created for the Doodlebugs blog today!  It so happens that this Waffle Flower sentiment set is not available at the moment - sorry about that!  But going back to the drawing board turned out to be fun - so don't miss out on how I used this wonderful Pinkfresh Holiday City View 
and changed things up, okay?  =]


Here's a really sneaky peek...


=] Michele 

9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

All four cards are awesome Michele, and really like the addition of the vellum as your resting spot for the sentiments! Hugs. :0)

Cat Craig said...

love these with the vellum...the red is nice too..but the vellum really caught my eye.

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for the treat! I'm off to see the other two lovelies!

lostinpaper said...

Awesome sentiments, I can see why they aren't available, you have rocked these my friend!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Lovely holiday citiview, Michele! I hope the sentiment set will be back in stock soon. I'd love to get it. Off to the DB website. :-)
Hideko xx

Jeanne said...

Fabulous work!

Bonnie said...

Awesome sentiments to go with this cityscape! I love that you put them on the vellum bands!

Linda Callahan said...

The vellum is magic! Fabulous way to highlight the sentiment!

Leslie Miller said...

I love it all, here and on the Doodlebugs blog! What great sentiments (even if they're not currently available). A very cool city stamp!