Friday, November 25, 2022

Doodlebugs Friday! More than a peek!

 

I hope you all enjoyed spending Thanksgiving Day with loved ones and treated yourselves to an extra piece of pie!  I'm looking forward to leftovers!

Since it's the Holidays, I'm treating you to more than just a peek today!  In fact, I got the whole shebang of pieces and parts from this wonderful Pinkfresh Studio Brushed Sentiments - Holidays suite.  

Here at my blog, I'm sharing a trio using the stencils and dies:


This wee little Poinsettia is from Waffle Flower - stamped, heat embossed in silver on a snippet from my next card!


Oh yes, I've sneaked in a bit more embossing, bling, and die cuts all decked out in shades of PURPLE!  It's the new pink this season!  You'll spy those Spellbinders foiled sentiment strips again, too.  

Now, ready for a peek at what you'll find over at Doodlebugs blog?


A girl has to be a little sneaky during the Holidays! wink.
=] Michele

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love how you used these non-traditional colors for the holidays, Michele! The textures of the ornament and oval are awesome and I'm loving those big sentiments!

Jeanne said...

Looking great! The texture in the background really sets off the pretty sentiments and color!

Bobby said...

I love all the texture and the large sentiments, Michele.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific colors, terrific cards! I used a little pink and purple myself this year!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes, beautiful! I'm glad purple is the new pink because I made several Christmas cards with purple this year. I'm heading over to see the rest at Doodlebugs. Happy holidays, Michele!

lostinpaper said...

Yay! So beautiful Michele!!!

TK said...

Purple! What an unexpected splash of color for the holidays but in true fashion, you make it all beautiful! Off to Doodlebugs

Marcia Hill said...

Loving these 2 just as much as the ones on the Doodlebugs blog...I love purple!! :0)

Papercraft Boutique said...

A great collection of purple Christmas cards, Michele! I especially love the colors, and dimension of the big ornament card. The two-tone big brush stroke sentiment is perfect for the card.
Hideko xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Loving all of these purple beauties. This and your Doodlebugs creations have really inspired me. I am so going to craft (and maybe a little CASEing) today! I have loved my stroll through your blog today. Thanks for stirring up my creative soul today!

Linda Callahan said...

You've been hanging out with Prince again - the purple is lovely!