Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Just us Girls - Just us Girls - Just us Girls

No, I haven't lost it!  In fact, I just found the perfect sentiment to complete the 

'echo, echo, echo' 

I wanted to play along with Just us Girls!


My BFFs birthday is on Halloween and every year I try to come up with a fun card for her great sense of humor.   Carol at JUGS gave me a lightbulb moment!  


This sentiment is part of a discontinued set from MFT that I picked up 
on the cheap recently.  With a simple snip, I was able to repeat the
Boo-Day three times in black, charcoal, and grey inks!
Don't you love that the speech bubble can be seen 
through my little ghost?  A bit of dry embossing from an 'old friend'
from Lil' Inkers.
 

Would you believe this is my FIRST TIME entering the JUGS Challenge??  Between Carol's challenge, and a need for a fun birthday card I finally got 'er done!  Sorry it took me so long my friends!

=] Michele


Carol you are TOO, too kind! 

17 comments:

LeAnne said...

Super duper fun and CUTE!!!! Love that little ghostie!

Lisa Elton said...

So happy to have you playing along, Michele! I think your friend will enjoy her boo-tiful card!

Bonnie said...

What a fun Halloween card! Love that see through ghost and the echoing sentiment!

TK said...

Adorable! I love your see-through ghost, definitely a cute card your friend will love

Vicki Dutcher said...

This turned out very fun! Thanks for joining in at JUGS 😀

Jeanne said...

Oh wow! This is so fun and festive, Michele. That ghostie makes me smile. Great job on the card. Thanks for sharing. :)

Linda Callahan said...

Well this started my day with a smile! Adorable and I love that see through ghost!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is Fa-BOO-lous! I just love it!

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, Cute, CUTE...your friend will definitely love, love, love it!! (see, I can do repetition too!) Hugs. :0)

Jeanne H said...

Just darling. What a fun card for your friend.

Bobby said...

I have a friend with a Halloween birthday too, Michele, and I may just have to CASE this idea with different stamps. Thanks for your virgin visit to Just Us Girls. I hope we see you again.

lostinpaper said...

Totally cute ghost!!

Cat Craig said...

To cute...and I was just thinking about vellum ghosts today. Must have been channeling you.

Nancy said...

Darling card and so happy Carol could inspire you to join us. Better late than never...LOL. Seriously, thanks for playing at Just Us Girls.

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute, Michele! I do love the transparent ghost, just as it should be, and the fading out sentiment. Perfect for the challenge!

ElizStewart said...

Great win... super cute card!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Congrats on the win at Just Us Girls Challenge, Michele! What a fun and cute birthday & Halloween card! Great idea to snip the sentiment stamp and "echo" Boo-Day. I love the super cute vellum ghost! I never thought of using vellum for a Halloween ghost. You're so clever!
Hideko xx