Wednesday, May 22, 2019

EBE Binge Watching Lady

By now, you know I like to have my way with words... this time I asked Brandi Kincaid "do you mind..."  she said "... I don't think you could ever do anything I'd 'mind' - now doesn't that give a girl heart-eyes? 

Thanks, @brandi_kincaid  Turns out EBE's Binge-Watching Leading Lady likes puns, too! 

Here's my card...


Here's my pun-line...

 

I'll leave you to ponder this one... lol!

=]  Michele

Supporting characters:
Waffle Flower Crafts - Cutaway Alphas but these would work awesome, too:  Letterboard Larger Alphas
MFT Peek-a-boo rectangle
Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Speech Bubbles

13 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is super cute Michele! Namaste!

Mac Mable said...

I pondered and I love it.....Unique and fun card with a great design x

Marcia Hill said...

Bahahahaha...love it!! Really cute card Michele!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

You're too much fun and your card is terrific!!

Jeanne said...

Can I sidle on over next to you? I love this! You are a wonderful wordsmith. Thank you for creating such fantastic cards. This is fabulous in every way. :)

shirley-bee said...

Hehe, namasté put too 🤣

Bobby said...

My pun fix for the day, Michele. And also my first chuckle.

conil said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Namaste, indeed...I do all my YO-GA on the SO-FA, too. Good thing Brandi is so flexible.

lostinpaper said...

hahaha, it's SOFA Yoga for me too!

TK said...

GREAT pun! Love it! Cute card, and I was beyond "happy of heart" to see this pop into my Inbox!

Barb Ghig said...

You are so clever, Michele! And, I learned something new today...Thanks :) LOVE this really fun card, especially with your pun and fabulous bright colors! Thanks for making me smile today...Namaste'!!!

Anita in France said...

Cute and fun and full of gentle energy, Michele! Hugs, Anita :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

Ha ha ha~! This is so fun and cute, Michele! There's always a secret behind a window. ;-)
Hideko x