Friday, January 11, 2019

EBE Leading Gentleman by Brandi






  Yes!  Our wish has been granted!  Brandi Kincaid has given us a Leading Gentleman!  and Ellen Hutson has given us a combo set for him... stamps and dies together!  and some of the greatest sentiments!  
    

My own Leading Gentleman would put all of these fun accessories to use … but there is one activity I love sharing with him... it was tough to REEL IN my enthusiasm when this arrived in my mailbox!  [I'm no Sandy Allnock, but it was fun to set the scene for my handsome angler!]


 
There are SO many wonderful new treats to love in the January EBE release … do stop by the Ellen Hutson, LLC shop today … you won't want to miss out on one of them!!
 
=]  Michele


10 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

This is the perfect set for the two of you! It makes me think of our Joe too. I like the grassy spot by the water you created for your fisherman. Super cute card!

Sharron said...

Perfect for Tom! Love these new images.

lostinpaper said...

Yes, your little scene is such a happy one and I agree these stamps are the perfect family addition!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic!! This is such a happy scene and you did a fantastic job creating it, Michele! Love every detail! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

conil said...

This is reely a sweet card and that sentiment...well, who wouldn't love that.

Papercraft Boutique said...

How sweet your message is, Michele! Your Leading Gentleman and the background drawn/painted freehand are awesome!
Hideko xx

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous card, wonderful sentiment inside and out and what a fun set this is.

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome card, Michele! I love your sweet message on the inside and how you added splatters to his shirt and pants...so realistic!

Anita in France said...

Cute and definitely dishy, Michele ... and such a fun message! Hugs, Anita :)