Friday, May 25, 2018

Featured Friday guest - Concord & 9th

Hi my friends!  Hope you've had a great week, and are ready for week three of my time as Featured Friday Guest Designer for Concord & 9th!

This week, we've been asked to create using the Bold & Brushy, Upper and Lower alphas ... did you know I love words?  Such an easy assignment!

Songs are often a theme I use on my cards ... often causing 'ear worms' for those of you who follow along!  Hope you love this tune as much as I do...

 

 A few Brushed Blossom splatters were added, and Stickled using the incredible beautiful Brushed Blossom stamp set.
Adding the white die cut Blossom die kept my card really CAS,
but adds dimensional interest!

Thanks to The Beach Boys for one of my favorite tunes - this version is pretty awesome!
 
Can you handle another?
 
 
The Joy set of stamps provided the perfect lines for my bit of penmanship practice ...
Wildflower Stamp set helped me create a doodling look!


Why not stamp an inside sentiment, too?
Being Classy provides the beginning to mine.
See how that asterisk from the Lower Case set
draws the reader inside?
 
I have just one more week to play cards with Concord & 9th and my compadres in crime:  Lydia, and Zsoka - you'll be amazed at their creativity!
 
=]  Michele

19 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Two amazing cards my friend! Love the color scheme on both of these beauties.

LeAnne said...

Very cool, trendy cards....love the amazing effect those dies make, as well as those big bold sentiments!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, I love the big bold sentiment on your first card! And might I say that you doddle write well!! These are both beautiful Michele!

Donna said...

Two very beautiful cards, Michele...
But ‘yucky, yucky, yuck, yuck’ to ear worm analogy!
Worms are icky!

Anita in France said...

Great song, Michele ... beautifully illustrated with your gorgeous bloom and big sentiment (and the little one inside). LOVE the outline wildflowers ... and LOVE that vibrant blue ... what a stunner of a collage! Two more C9 beauties, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne said...

You are rocking it, Michele! Love the cards and that Beach Boys song is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing your fantastic creativity with us yet again. Your work just makes me smile. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs!

Sharron said...

Two awesome designs, Michele! Love the bold lettering and pop of red on the first card. And it's always wonderful to see your inside sentiment. I think the second is my favorite though--another fabulous use of the lettering with a fun, carefree style!

Barb Ghig said...

No earworms for me...I love when you reference an old song! Two really beautiful cards, Michele! I love your bold color palette on the first one with the lovely scalloped border, and the white die cut is perfect! I also love the airy feel you created with your design on the 2nd card! Once again, you have totally knocked it outta the park, my friend!

nancy littrell said...

Such fun and clever word designs, Michele. I love the simplicity of your designs too. TFS Hugs...

Karren said...

Wonderful cards, Michele! Gray and red - swoon! and your very clever sentiment on the second card is fabulous.

Papercraft Boutique said...

I love the designs and the color scheme of both cards, Michele! The way you used the stamps from different sets is fantastic! Layering the white Blossom die-cut is so beautiful and adds interest. Always inspiring. Hideko xx

Marge said...

Oh, Michele. These are so beautiful. You've made perfect CAS cards well featuring C9 products.

Cat Craig said...

Love this card. The bold blue and the dramatic black are stunning.

Cat Craig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobby said...

Those letters were made for a wordsmith like you, Michele. Both cards have accompanying images that compliment the sentiment well.

Cat Craig said...

Well I completely forgot to mention your lovely red and gold creation. So bold and pretty.

Ivana Camdzic said...

Ohhhh Michele! These are FABULOUS! Love how you used the alpha stamps!! Both card are such a gorgeous tone of colors too - love them to bits!

Patti said...

WOW! I LOVE this product!! Stop it!! you are going to make my husband mad at you LOL Michele these cards are perfect in every way.

donna mikasa said...

I didn't think I needed that alpha set but now I know better! ;)
One of my fave BB songs, too!