Tuesday, March 20, 2018

The Cat's Pajama's March Release!


It is time to Hop with my TCP gang, and we are all excited to bring a little Spring to your doorstep today!

I am leading the Hop ...  but if the birds eat the bread crumbs, there is a complete list at the TCP blog here.

I have three cards for you today, featuring two of the three latest and greatest stamp sets from The Cat's Pajamas - I featured the other great new goodies yesterday, so I hope you had a chance to stop by!

Okay, this sweet little Special Delivery mouse is delivering the cutest little bucket of blooms, isn't he?  I've done a little Prisma coloring today ... and I LOve it on this gray - do you?  It makes my CAS heart happy =]

 
There are so many tiny little detailed stamps in this set ... Nancy is next - she's created little masterpieces with it!


Next is what could be called a 'self portrait!'  Oh yes, I do require a fair bit of caffeinating in the morning, and our What the Froth set fits the bill perfectly - and LOOK!  he's wearing bunny slippers!!!

 I've trimmed our Luggage Tag for my sentiment, and added a bit of patterned paper to complete my scene.
 
 
Last card for today ... oh, please understand my sense of humor! ... my guy has more problems than a cup of coffee can fix!  and I LOVE him for the smile he brings me!!


Could that sentiment be any more perfect?!  BTW it's also time to remind you about our Coffee/Tea TCP Tuesday challenge!  We're on the lookout for the next $50 winner!


So grateful you had a bit of time to share with me today ...
all of the new products are available right now in the TCP shop ... but before you shop, please hop over to Nancy's Creative Palette ... you'll be so happy you did!

=]  Michele

24 comments:

Marge said...

Such darling images and you gave the creatures life on your pretty cards. Love the pencil on gray definitely!

Alma de la Rosa said...

OH MY these are great cards! You have really out done yourself

Anita in France said...

Both the dog and the bunny wearing cat are just so perfect with those sentiments, Michele ... I can especially relate to that cat ('cept I don't have any bunny slippers!). Oh that little mouse ... it's just darling ... and your colouring is so soft and lovely on the grey ... have to admit to him being my favourite today! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne said...

Imagine a soft and elegant scene with gentle music playing with birds singing and babbling brook. That's the first beautifully soft and sweet card. Love the coloring on gray! Then cue the bit more be-bop music and that's the second card with the fantastic bleary eyed bunny slipper wearing cat with the fantastic sentiment. And finally you get to some hard rock with that last card! LOL Quite intense! LOL Thanks for the trip. You definitely keep us on our toes! ha ha! Hugs!

Foodista88 said...

Those cards are sooo cute! The dogs... I love them!!!

Michelle two Ls said...

Michele, great cards! I love that pencil on gray-such a soft and sweet scene. The other two dudes are a hoot-the cat’s bunny slippers...just too much fun!! I like your use of the luggage tag and just that whole composition.

Cat Craig said...

Now thats a morning progression of cards Michele...love the coloring.

Joy Meadows said...

Love these adorable cards, Michele! the prismacolors on the gray cardstock are so nice.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, your cards are fabulous, Michele! You always manage to capture the 'fun' in every image, critter, and sentiment which is exactly what you've done today :) My have has to be those adorable bunny slippers and night cap...they just slay me!
Thanks for making me smile...TCP is so lucky to have you on their team!!!

Kathiep said...

Your cards make me want to create! Thank you for sharing.

Nancy Thomas said...

You ah-maze me - what a fun group of cards! You've outdone yourself again!

lostinpaper said...

Seriously fabulous, love these fun critters and fab sentiments!

Nora Noll said...

That little mouse card is so sweet but I think I like the second too better. The sentiments ROCK!!

Patti said...

Wow Michele! I am never disappointed when I visit you here!! These cards are... well they are the cat's pajamas! giggles!! I also really love the gray card stock it really highlights your sweet mouse perfectly!

Your caffeine craved creatures do scare me a little! I'd never let THEM run out of coffee! LOL

Well done my friend : )

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Celeste Goff said...

Two amazing cards! Love both of these fun stamp sets!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness, that little mouse with the bucket of blooms is THE sweetest little thing! Yup, I'm smitten! And the caffeinated cat and dog...they are a hoot! Perfectly colored too. A trio of awesomeness!

TK said...

Wonderfully adorable, and oh so funny! Cute images, cute sentiments -- ya done great!

Sharron said...

Oh, I must try Prismacolors on gray. Love the soft look! And the bunny is so adorable. Kitty in bunny slippers is pretty cute too!

Karren said...

Adorable cards, Michele! Your colored pencil card looks fabulous and is such a cool image. And those animals just crack me up!

McStamper said...

Fantastic cards. Your coloring is awesome and that little mouse is adorable.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome card, but the coffee card wins in my book!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Such a great collection of fun cards, Michele! Your sense of humor shines! I especially LOve the puppy slider card. The background is perfect too! Hideko xx

Helen said...

Great cards, Michele! These new sets are just wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing your clever ideas for them!

Donna said...

So in love with that cutest of little mousies...
💕