Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Cat's Pajamas October Release!

The Cat Pack has been teasing you with lots of inspiration using The Cat's Pajamas October release ... guess what?  It is available today, my friends ... it contains four new stamp sets, and three Cutups!  We're also having a Hop - you should have arrived here from Deborah's blog - but if you'd like to start at the beginning, head to TCP blog.

Shall I give you a few more examples of what you can create with them?  It's my pleasure! 


[It's Christmastime AGAIN already??!!]*
That little Nut Cracker Bunny is from Christmas Dreams  and you are going to crack-up when you read its sentiments!
 
Speaking of... check out Fat Cat Christmas!
 

[Whatever jingles your bells... hope you get it.]
 
[I need those about as much as these antlers.]
 
If you are not into coloring, leave him black and white ... he is just as hilarious!  Here he is with simple Prisma-coloring:


Next up? A few cards made with the gorgeous new Cutable: Holiday Window Duo Dies:


Yes!  a window shaker! and one of the sweet little decorative dies that are included with the Holiday Window Duos set -
also included: holly and berries! 
Anybody else imagine a wreath hanging in this window?

I loved creating an inside-and-outside scene using
the Holiday Window Duos, and Presents die.
That tiny little tag from my snippet bowl was just
the perfect size for the sentiment! 
One more window? just for fun!
 
 Reindeer games, indeed!  somebody let this guy in!
Using the third Cutable from the release:  Rudolph Die

Last but certainly one of my personal favorites from this release - another of those adorable We Three Snowmen:

Just the simplest coloring with Prismacolor pencils
and some extra snow using Clouds & Balloons Cutups
OH and it's reminder time for
see the bit of Wink of Stella I added here and there?
 
Here's the October lineup folks:







WOW that is a ton of information ... here's what to remember:
  1. Shop now at the TCP shop
  2. Play along with TCP Tuesday #340 to win that $50 voucher!!!
  3. Head over to Nancy's blog now - you won't be sorry!
Thanks for stopping, and Hopping!
    =]  Michele
[*any of the sentiments bracketed, are my own]

14 comments:

Brenda said...

Michele, you've knocked my holiday socks off! Amazing creations

Karren said...

Fabulous selection of cards, Michele! Those cats crack me up!

Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! You have created some amazing eye candy for all of us here! LOVE!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

You are amazing! What a delight for the eyes this morning. Fabulous projects all around for this release Michele!

lostinpaper said...

These are all so very wonderful Michele, you have totally rocked this release and created some amazing inspiration! Love how you have used the window die, especially with the peekaboo reindeer!

Linda Callahan said...

You rock girl! These are so darn cute! And oh that bunny nutcracker - he rocks too!

Nicole B said...

I am not a huge fan of coloring critters, so I am very glad to see some very cute, un-colored design ideas!

Bobby said...

TCP knew what they were doing when they wanted you on the DT, Michele. Your use of their products is both well executed and so darn much fun. Love that peeping reindeer and the shaker window.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness Michele, you've really outdone yourself with all of these!! The nutcracker and his sentiment are too cute. That cat is a hoot! He looks like he's been in a bad mood since his kitten days LOL! The window die is nifty. I'm smitten with the Rudolph card. Speaking of Rudolph, I can just see that cute snowman moving though the snow singing Silver and Gold like the one in the cartoon!

Anita in France said...

Wow, Michele ... you've gone above and beyond with all these brilliant cards ... each a little masterpiece! My favourites? Hmmm, let me think ... the peeking-out-of-the-window reindeer, those fun cats, that sweet snowman, the wintery window scenes, and of course, those ears (you know that already!) ... so, yes, all of them! Hugs, Anita :)

Sharron said...

Absolutely awesome, Michele! You've really rocked this release!! The bunny is so cute and he has such great stitching to show him off. Of course, I adore grumpy kitty! And your designs with the window are amazing, especially love the reindeer. Gotta love those adorable snowmen too!

Cat Craig said...

Wow what a bunch of gorgeous creations!

Pam Sparks said...

I'm lovin' your Christmas window cards Michele! I have to try the Rudolph one with the dies I have! hehe And the underwear... I did that on a tag for Tim one year. So fun! Awesome post!

Barb Ghig said...

WOW! You have really done an amazing job showcasing all of the new goodies, Michele! I love how you played with the Window Cut Outs and how you paired your papers and sentiments on every, single card! My fave...I honestly can't choose this time, they are all really wonderful! You rock, my friend, and TCP is very lucky to have you on their team!