Thursday, August 24, 2017

CAS[E] this Sketch #236

Donna Mikasa has created another beauty for us this week... check out CTS#236:


I had a 'few' new goodies to play with this week - am I the only one that can be a little bit overwhelmed by that?  Such a wonderful 'problem' to have!

If you know me well you might remember that I have a big 'thing' for hounds-tooth print ... just look at the beauty I found in my new goodies from The Cat's Pajamas - called Patterned Petals!  stamped in the most gorgeous Persimmon Fresh Ink!

Inside:  Thank you for the positive imprint you've made on my life!

I've done a little doodling to indicate Donna's panel.  OH those little garden-party-ers, and the sentiment are from Lil' Inkers... I think they are fabulous together with that lovely big bloom!

Do you know what else is fabulous together?  YOU and our CTS gallery!!!  Thanks for playing cards with us each week!

=]  Michele

17 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

I remembered that you love houndstooth and your bloom looks fabulous with this pattern, Michele! Such a fun idea to add your own doodled frame, too! Fabulous take on Donna's sketch, my friend!

lostinpaper said...

Super duper funky Michele!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute little red bloom! Your doodled frame is terrific. This is a sweet card Michele!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such cute doodles too! Love this card.

Ramohth aka Cardiac aka Jill said...

Thank you for bringing a smile to my day. Love this card :D

Birgit said...

What a darling and whimsical card! Your doodled frame is the perfect resting spot for those tiny bugs. So cute!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the sketch, Michele!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous work, Michele. LOVE your doodling. Seriously, this makes me want to smile big all day. Thanks for the wonderful imprint you leave on MY life! Happy day to you and happy weekend! Hugs!

cm said...

Oh my! Gorgeous! Houndstooth looks marvelous on you (and on your lovely bloom, too!)...
Hugs~c

Bobby said...

I know you love houndstooth and you could have done this with any stamp. It's all the other details that keep me enthralled. The doodled lines, the little images and most of all the little heart snail trail.

Cat Craig said...

That houndstooth bloom had such fabulous texture. Love it...looking forward to more from you with your new goodies.

Sharron said...

Adorable, Michele! Love your fun layout and that sweet little snail!

Anita in France said...

That houndstooth bloom is so cute ... and so you, Michele ... though it's that cute little snail that stole my heart ... the snail is the symbol of the Charente, our Departement (county), so I'm bound to love it! Hugs, Anita :)

Karren said...

This is so cute! I just love the wee heart trail.

TaeEun said...

So sweet!!! Love the fun sentiment with the snail! The patterned flower stamp is awesome!

Jenni's Jems said...

A match made in heaven Michele flowers and houndstooth!love your little garden partyx

Nora Noll said...

How the heck did I miss this? TOTALLY amazing!! I LOVE that houndstooth flower!!