Monday, July 24, 2017

Ellen Hutson's July 2017 Pin-Sights Challenge

The mood after seeing the July Pin-sights Challenge mood-board?  Happy, happy, happy!!  See if you have the same results:

D1bbbb8459c5dbecc904b7beb99f90dd

The dots, stripes, colors, and party ware just pleased the former caterer in me ... it had me at hello, in other words!

Here is how I interpreted it, using Sock Monkey Surprise's little party hat and die, a few little snippets of patterned paper, and Oh Frappe stamp, and die, for the rest of the elements on my 'late to the party' birthday card:

Copic colored Frappe and party hat.  Sentiment stamped and clear embossed onto vellum.

Hope the cute factor outweighs the late factor!!

=]  Michele

15 comments:

Anita in France said...

You captured that fun, partying mood board brilliantly, Michele ... those rainbow PP blocks make for such a great background ... and what a delicious (and cute) party cocktail! Hugs, Anita :)

Marge said...

Wow I love the mood and your card! So happy and fun ♡♡♡

Lisa Elton said...

Oh yes, this is a happy, happy, happy board!! And your card echoes that thought perfectly! You and the board had me with the colorful polka dots!! Simply delightful Michele!

Nancy Thomas said...

Definitely happy. This card makes me smile.

Jeanne said...

The card ooozes happy! Wonderful work. :)

Barb Ghig said...

WOW! Your take on the mood board is perfect, Michele! I love how you played with the colors and mixed patterns and your 'party drink' is over the top fabulous! You nailed it, my sweet friend!!!

lostinpaper said...

Bold bright and wonderful!

Sharron said...

Yay, let's party! You captured the theme perfectly with the bright, cheery papers!

Patti said...

Girl! this is an A2 sized party!! I love all the dimension you achieved with your pp!! Fantabulous!!

Patti

TaeEun said...

Great interpretation of the mood board! I want that strawberry frappe :)!

Birgit said...

Good golly, this is cute!! What a great take on the inspiration board!

Happy Dance said...

I'd come to this party in a heartbeat! Those colors are perfection, and all those dots, stripes, and chevrons just make me happy!! That little party hat on the smoothie is just fun. What a great take on that inspiration board. Always love to come and see what you've made! Have a wonderful afternoon. xo Bev

Pam Sparks said...

super, super cute Michele!

Linda Callahan said...

So bright.....so happy.....so adorable!

Cat Craig said...

A colorful delight you've served up here Michele.