Thursday, September 24, 2015

CAS[E] this Sketch! #142

Leigh Penner has created so many fabulous sketches for us ... this one just screamed FALL to me:

 
 
Would you be surprised at all if I told you I may have found another embossing folder?  Yep ... her first appearance - and I say 'her' because it is a Heidi Swapp, but could totally see this card given to a guy, or girl. 
 
For CTS #142 and Leigh!
 
Thrilled that I now have my very own Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves dies!!!
A bit of PPP sequins in Marigold and Tangerine, and Tangerine Chevron ribbon.
I think the sentiment is from Reverse Confetti - just one of those I borrowed while at Tracey's.
 
It has been nearly a year since Tom and I visited my wonderful friend Tracey McNeely in Toronto.  I brought along a stack of Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock and die-cut a forest-sized stash of these leaves to bring home ... I finally found these dies in stock, along with the newest Small Leaves set, as well!  Oh happy day!
 
You may wonder 'why white?'  To me, they look like a plaster of Paris sculpture in white ... and that embossing folder certainly mimics plaster as well - what do you think?
 
Will you be 'sculpting' a masterpiece for CAS[E] this Sketch #142?  We all love a stroll through our gallery each week!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
=] Michele
 



17 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Michele! I love it!

~amy~ said...

Such a wonderful fall inspired card...awesome new EF!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous embossing folder, and perfect with these beautiful leaves, Michele! Love, love, love that you chose white on white!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so elegant in white! Love all the delicious embossing and pops of color from the sequins! Yummy!

Anita in France said...

Oh happy day indeed, Michele ... it is when this stunning white on white beauty is on display! Those teeny pops of sequin and ribbon colour are just darling! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Oh my GOSH Michele this is fabulous, and just a heads up...I can see me casing this before the year is out. GORGEOUS white on white. So much dimension and wonderful places for ones eyes to alight.

Deepti said...

Oh wow! so fun, love that pop of color :)

Joyce said...

Gorgeous--I love all the white and texture, and just the little pops of color.

lostinpaper said...

I am seeing these fab leaves everywhere at the moment, but your white ones look so serene, what an absolute elegant design Michele!

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful card Michele!! Great EF and I like the little orange ribbon loop!

Michelle said...

Absolutely perfect and super gorgeous! Wow!

Lindsey said...

Absolutely stunning!!! One of my favorite cards ever, Michele. I love the little ribbon tabs you've been using lately and the texture on this card is incredible. I didn't know you met Tracey...consider me jealous! :)

Sharron said...

LOVE, love, love this! The crisp, clean white with lots of dimension & wee touches of color is stunning!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, Michele, this is GORGEOUS! Those tiny dots of colour are amazing addition to the textured background!

cm said...

White-on-white, with the sprinkle of orange...in love! The curled leaf wins my heart this time...
Hugs~c

Lindsey said...

I loved your card so much I hope you don't mind that I CASEd it. Thanks for ever inspiring me, friend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Yes agreed so gorgeous I. White Michele! Very elegant and somewhat crisp and frosty like autumn.