Monday, November 3, 2014

My friend Tracey McNeely

I've been sharing a little bit about a journey I've been planning.  Days have felt like weeks, and minutes like hours! WELLL!!!  Enough of that 'cuz Friday, yes, THIS week Friday I'm taking a little seven-hour drive with my best-bud-husband to visit someone who I've gotten to know here in the magical Land of Blog.  One of the sweetest, oh so talented, adorable card-making gals I am proud to call my friend.  And guess what? 

TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY!!!  soooooOOOO
TO MY ADOPTED LITTLE SIS:

hIPPO, bIRDIE, tWO eWES!! 
 
... my wishes for you, have no end!
So I'll bring them along... no time to send.
I do hope this birthday will be your best,
double -no triple- times better than the rest!


Enjoy your day, Tracey... much love and best wishes! I'm not counting on sleeping much this week... it's like waiting for Santa!!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh, how lucky are you?! What a fun road trip...I wanna go!!!!!!!
Your card is absolutely wonderful...such fabulous details, as always.
I can't wait to see all your pictures from your visit with the oh-so-lovely Tracey.

Judy1223 said...

Lucky YOU!!! I hope you have a safe drive and tons of fun! What a great birthday card for Tracey...she is sure to adore it!

Anita in France said...

I can so relate about all that excitement, Michele ... you'll have a complete ball on your trip! What a fun and fabulous birthday card for sweet Tracey ... such awesome detailing ... and delicious scene building! So ... am I mistaken or is there a special day for you coming up too ...??? Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Michele! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!! I am so excited for your arrival on Friday. Thank you for this post, I LOVE the birthday card those dies and die cuts are just fabulous! You built the sweetest scene. Even more excited that you are going to be able to share your actual birthday with me!! Yes that's right folks Michele's birthday is on Saturday and she is coming to hang out! Your post makes me a bit teary eyed mt friend. Big hugs to you--4 more sleeps! ;)

I Card Everyone said...

So glad you like it... and I was a little teary eyed writing this post!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Have the BEST time! Adorable card and poem Michele 😊
Happy birthday to you too!

Darnell said...

Another fantastic card, M! I'm so thrilled for you to be able to meet one of my card idols in real life. Give her big birthday hugs from me and Happy Happy Birthday to you on Saturday!! Hugs, D

Deepti said...

Awww such a sweet and adorable scene :)

Marybeth said...

How fun and I bet the drive was beautiful!!! This card is darling Michele, loving all the layers and velum.