Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mostly words - Less is More

When I started this blog in May... yes, just this May... I had no idea I would enjoy it as much as I do.  I have loved getting to know so many happy, creative, wonderful people here in Blogland! 

I struggled with the name of my blog.  I Card Everyone came from my pun-ny sense of humor.  When I'm wearing my sentiment-writing hat, I prefer: More Than Words.  Some day, someone, somewhere will take my writing seriously and I'll use it!?

Less is More Week 191 challenges us with Mostly Words.  On that note:

Wonderful Words dies from PTI; BasicGrey Hey Boys DP;
clear acetate with a few chosen words from Winnie & Walter, embossed in gold.
[Hope you can see them?]
One little embossed zig-zag stripe on the PTI Kraft background paper, from Cuttlebug.
 



9 comments:

Chrissie said...

This absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

richardbreaks said...

Love this. I am using those dies at this very moment!

Anne said...

What a stylish creation, love it!
Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer

Sid said...

A simply fab card !!

Bobby said...

Even without the little embossed words, the die cuts and paper you used are perfect, Michele. Put them all together they spell winner..

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous!!!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply elegant and beautiful
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Kirsi said...

Compatible colours and beautiful layout, and the words...a great gift to someone you love!

Anita in France said...

I'm thinking winner, here, Michele ... your co-ordination of perfect DP for these words and your attention to detail is outstanding! Fantastic ... yep, that's the word ... fantastic! Anita :)