Thursday, August 28, 2014

Welcome back to the "Neighborhood"

I hope you don't tire of this little row of houses.  It is perfect with all its imperfections and a fussy little bugger to stamp!  The set is called "Home Phrase" by Heidi Grace. Lucky me, that I found mine at JoA.'s a long time ago.  It's been very good to me... a little win with it this week made me doubly glad to use it again today.  Besides - who can resist a "welcome mat?" 

Here is the sketch they've given:

 

For Less is More Week 186:

Would this not be perfect for a new neighbor named "Matt!" =]
 
There could be seconds, if allowed!  Good thing for me they aren't fattening =]


8 comments:

Chrissie said...

Just love this one... what a jolly row of houses!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Di Denson said...

Could you tell me the name or where you got the stamp set. It is so cute. I love your card Thanks DiAnn

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Just beautiful and perfectly CAS.
Great use of the sketch.
Thanks for sharing
Sarah
Less is more

Bobby said...

hahaha. This reminds me of a joke but I'd better not post it here. I love a stamp set that you can get a lot of mileage out of and this proves to be one of yours. It is such a darling scene.

Tracey McNeely said...

There are those houses again--so so fun! Love the Welcome mat. Keep using it, so fun!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!

Anne said...

Another super card, that welcome mat is really fun!
Thanks for joining in with Less is More this week
Anne
LIM Designer

Anita in France said...

Hahaha, clever, Michele ... and so fabulous to see these fun little houses again! Congratulations on your recent win with them (wait, shouldn't that be wins-everywhere-with-all-your-cards ... so well deserved, my friend!) Anita :)