Jen T. has nearly a 'blank canvas' for our crafting pleasure at Freshly Made Sketches this week! Sometimes I find these the most difficult but not today!
Honestly - it was a card I was making for another challenge but couldn't help but
keep it on hold for Jen's challenge... take a peek...
This is a SU! Sunflower 3D EF - a wonderful gift from my friend, Marcia! I water colored this one and added a simple sentiment for a 'nearly' one-layer card!
How will YOU represent Jen's simple sketch? I can't wait to see!
=] Michele

22 comments:
I love your take from the simple sketch!!
Helloooooo GORGEOUS!! What a fabulous fall card, Michele!!
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Michele!! Your water coloring is soooo pretty and you stay "in the lines" so perfectly...I'm jealous! Lovely, lovely card my friend and just perfect for this sketch!! Hugs. :0)
GORGEOUS, my friend! Perfectly colored by your steady hand! WOW!
Love this, Michele! Your watercoloring just makes these sunflowers sing!
That's such a great idea for the sketch. I would just stare at all that blank space and not have a clue. Those sunflowers are spectacular xx
I gasped when I saw this in the line up! And I snagged the EF but of course I'm a newbie at water coloring them so it'll probably be a "white on white" rendition. Can I get a tutorial??
Beautiful! Wow, this embossing folder is pretty amazing and your coloring is superb, Michele
FAB.U.LOUS!! 😍
What a wow! I love everything about this. Your coloring is just gorgeous!
This is so beautiful, Michele. Wow!
I love this, Michele! Your watercoloring really brings those sunflowers to life. What a wonderful way to send sunshine and hugs to somebody.
I have 2 words for this - GOR GEOUS!
gorgeous card.
WOW! this is gorgeous Michele. Your water colored sunflowers are perfect. Fabulous card.
another gorgeous make! Gorgeous sunflowers my friend!
Oh, my gosh, I love where you went with this sketch! Sunflower utopia!
Gorgeous! Absolutely beautifully colored! I love the sentiment with it.
Stunning Michele! :)
I couldn't not comment on this one - that EF is one of m all-time favourites Michele and our watercoloured flowers are just glorious!
You watercoloured this? Wow! I thought it was stenciled. This is amazing!
As a fan of sunflowers, I absolutely love this card! Beautiful!
Post a Comment