My dear friend Donna is our designer this week for Freshly Made Sketches #755... I couldn't wait to play, and we hope you will be just as excited about it!
Are you hearing carols? Or maybe you're conjuring a mountain scene?
As of this moment, I haven't seen Donna's card, but I sure look forward to it!
Here's mine:
I couldn't help but use one of the many sentiments I had
already created, plus the trees, from Reverse Confetti's Triangle Tree set -
sorry, Donna - no circle!
More cute Christmas papers from Scrapbook.com's Noel collection.
And the STAR of my card: Li'l Gnome from SSS - guess what? He was
a gift from Donna many years ago - seemed just about perfect!
Thanks, Donna, for the fun Sketch!
You all have until September 28th at 3pm EST to play, too!
=] Michele



13 comments:
A Christmas tree is what popped into my mind too, Michele. I love that you put a trio of them with this delightful gnome guarding the tree lot!
Super cute! My fav gnome! I use him every year
LOVE this card Michele and that gnome is the perfect triangle shape (along with the trees) for the sketch! Loving the dsp too! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
That little gnome is just perfect...and so are the trees, foreground AND background! Cutie patootie!
Love your gnome along with the Christmas trees to look like the ones in the pattern paper. Great card Michele.
It couldn't be cuter! I love those triangle trees, the paper, the gnome... all of it! The sketch is a keeper, too!
Thanks for bringing some fun and cuteness into the gallery, friend! A great time to bring out that little fella and his little forest of trees! Now where did I put him......
Your trees and cutie little gnome create the perfect triangle for the sketch! No circle needed, this is fun!
What a cutie! How perfect is he for the sketch?! Love all the little touches including the lights on the trees mirroring the the trees on the paper. Such a great whimsical look!
Fabulous, Michele! This is really adorable with the gnome, the trees and those adorable papers
Great interpretation of the sketch, Michele. Love the gnome. He's a great idea for the sketch. You are very creative, Michele. Love to see what you come up with!
I love how your trees match the paper, Michele. I have that set. What did you use for the white dots? I have the gnome too and must get him out. Yours is so cute standing among the trees.
This is so cute! This little gnome blends right in with the row of Christmas trees. Just like looking into the closet in the movie E.T. and seeing his face hidden amongst the stuffed animals. Too cute!
Post a Comment