Saturday, September 12, 2026

Just us Girls #840

Ina has chosen a perfect word and mood for Just us Girls this week...


and I was definitely in the mood for some bold Autumn colors:


Random cardstocks from my stash each embossed with a different EF
then touched with ink and stacked and topped with another branch
from PFS Fall Leaf die.

The EFs are from the back:
SB Distress Mix
SB Urban Grid and
HoneyBee Falling Leaves


You might remember that cute little banner from 
Concord & 9th's Autumn Splendor die and stamp combo.

What do you think?  Bold enough? LOL
=] Michele

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, absolutely stunning card! I LOVE the rich colors and layers of embossing! One of the prettiest fall cards I've seen! Sue N

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, bold enough and pretty enough! Thanks for playing at JUGs and thanks for that sweet mail I received!

Leslie Miller said...

Love these rich, bold colors and all that fabulous texture... and the leaf die is simply amazing! Gorgeous all over, Michele!

Darlene said...

WOW! GORGEOUS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Yep, totally bold in my eye! Love the layering also. Thanks for joining in at JUGS