Judy has a real zinger for her design at Freshly Made Sketches #754... you'll see what I mean...
She has included some instructions for us and I did my best
to 'stick to the rules!' But I couldn't help but create a die-cut
edge using a Friend die from Waffle Flower Crafts.
collection... talk about 'untraditional' colors for winter - I love them!
I went a little rogue and added three die cut flowers from The Stamp Market
topped with the sentiment 'what's up?' from an old SSS set.
So, what do you think YOU might create at the bottom of Judy's Sketch?
We can't wait to see!
=] Michele

14 comments:
I just love this card!
I think you aced the sketch beautifully Michele! I love how you split the top and bottom with the friend die and the blooms and dsp all tie in perfectly together! Sweet, SWEET card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
PRETTY! I love this card, Michele. The split, the COLORS, and everything in between -- perfect, imho!
I love how you interpreted this sketch and those sweet flowers, MIchele! The friend cut from patterned paper is so pretty! Love this!
Well you made this basic sketch sing! Love !
SO SO pretty! What gorgeous colors for such a lovely card! The sketch leaves one wide open for lots of interpretation and you did just that! Those flowers are fun too!
I love what you did with the sketch! Your card is so pretty and soft and I'd never think those were Christmas papers had you not pointed it out. This is a sketch for the ages. Fabulous!
This has worked really well. I love it. Thanks for reminding me that I have those flower dies. I think it was you that prompted me to acquire them too xx
I love it when you go rogue! This is a whole lot of cute!
My creative juices would freeze, but you go and create up a storm. Love it!
This looks like Spring to me, Michele, and it's so cute and 'friendly'.
love your take on the sketch Michele. The friend edger die is lovely in the pattern paper, along with those cute flowers. Great card.
Such a creative and lovely take on the sketch, Michele.
Love this so much, Michele! So darn creative with the camouflage sentiment and all that texture!
Post a Comment