Pages

▼

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Happy World Card Making Day!!

Oh, happy daaaaay, my card-making friends!!  My love of pie and cards came together today!  Time Out #323 made it happen with a LOT of help from Carrie and the additional dies from her Altenew Sweet Harvest set of dies and embossing folder!


My Pick 2 turned into 3: Gingham, Baking, and Apple!




Who are YOU playing cards with this WCMD?
=] Michele

19 comments:

  1. Well isn't this a yummy little card! Loving the gingham. This is delightful, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That pie looks real enough to eat! Love it all! The apple and gingham are fabulous additions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy World Card Making Day, my friend! I'd love to come over for some apple pie! This is so realistic that I can almost smell it baking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You baked up a winner of a card here, Michele. Your pie looks absolutely scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for this time of year. Yummy looking apple pie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing looking card...so well done mf. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an awesome card! So much detail and gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh, these dies! The embossing folder! Your card! LOVE it! More for my wish list, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh, nothing better than a fresh, hot apple pie! I love me a pie, and this card is so realistic. If it wasn't the Seahawks playing on tv, I'd be up and baking right now...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your yummy looking apple pie card with all the details. lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not playing with anyone but I'm glad you're playing with us at Time Out. Michele. That crust is absolutely scrumptious, although I make crumb tops on my apple pie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The aroma of your hot apple pie is filing the house and now I want one! Beautifully made Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And thank you for playing at Time Out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness Michele...what an awesome card!! I love the deep dish pie (I can smell the cinnamon from here!!), the apple slices, the gingham pieces and that wonderful embossing folder you used for your background! What a delightful card for WCMD!! (I babysat all weekend, but I did manage to finish a simple card for FMS!) Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy WCMD from Tokyo! Wait, I think it was yesterday….or the day before….Anyway your card is fabulous and that pie looks amazing—my mouth is watering! Love all the homespun goodness here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card you've created with those amazing dies, Michele! Apple pie ... what could be better??!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was nowhere near my crafty stuff on WCMD. You certainly made a fabulous card here, and I am thrilled to see it in the Time Out Gallery! I love all the gingham, the cooling rack, the perfectly baked an latticed pie... fabulous! and yum!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card couldn't get more perfect for the challenge or any one receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely delicious, Michele! I adore the gingham napkin and table cloth, and that pie is truly scrumptious, right down to the adorable little cinnamon sticks. This is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your visits really make me smile, and your comments are so appreciated! Please note that this blog is public, and in commenting, you do so publicly, and any link back to your blog, or email address, are also public. If you are a 'no reply blogger' and have questions, please leave me your email and I will do my best to answer them!
=] Michele