Second helpings were easy for the Just us Girls Die Week Thanks challenge #839!
I have about six thanks/thank you dies in one storage envelope - I believe they are
all from MFT so I won't try to name them!
I will be very sad when all of these glorious fall papers from PTI are gone!


Way to use those pretty papers, Michele, and I have to say that die cut leaf branch is exquisite! Gorgeous all over!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, I don't think I knew about this PTI paper but it sure is pretty! Don't you just live that Pinkfresh leaf die? It looks right at home here on you marvelous card. Thanks for laying again!
ReplyDeleteplaying LOL... one handed typing OY!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, and you're right, that paper is pretty fantastic!
ReplyDeleteAs for two entries, I thought I taught you the trick...
Lovely! That paper is perfect for Autumn. Thanks for joining in at JUGS again. I sent you an email
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely BEAUTIFUL DSP for this thank you card Michele...I love, LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteOh so beautiful, Michele. Such lovely paper.
ReplyDeleteOoooh, love those papers and I love it when they do most of the work! I am still trying to perfect my "spatters"!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely glorious! So ready for Fall.
ReplyDeleteThat die cut leaf adds the perfect final touch, Michele. Love that paper. Maybe you should send your card to the "Use you pretty paper" challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fall thank you card! That background paper paired the big thanks and leafy sprig looks amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!
ReplyDeleteMichele, this is a VERY pretty thanks die and your paper is lovely! Thanks for adding the promised 2nd card! Such a pretty fall design!
ReplyDeleteThat paper doesn't really need anything, but the extra dimension of the die cut branch makes it extra special!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous DP, Michele - love the mix of colors and already splattered!?! Someone receiving this would have to send you a thank you note in return!! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Michele! Great to find little leftover treasures!! :)
ReplyDeletewonderfully fall, Michele.
ReplyDeleteI would be sad to use up such pretty papers, too, and I love that extra branch and large thanks! Yay for second helpings!
ReplyDelete