Ready for another 'sale' item? Stef's PP798 colors were perfect!
I resisted this SB Cocoa Wonderland set long enough for it to go on sale!A ring of 'tan' [kraft] was used to break up the white - but
isn't that embossing gorgeous?? It was a bd gift in '23 and I
continue to love it! SB Adorning the Tree.
The sun is setting so much earlier this week - I hate to see it as it has been
such a fantastic summer!
I'd better get this cuppa in the gallery before the door closes!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
=] Michele
Thanks tons, Stef!


15 comments:
This is extra special, my friend! Santa never looked so good and that embossing is fantastic! You hit a home run with this sale and this card!
How did I never see this embossing folder before?!! Definitely leave that one out the next time we get together! I guess I missed the Santa Mug sale, because I had been eye balling him for quite some time too, but since you have him now, that's another one to leave out please?? Your card is absolutely delightful Michele and you have used the challenge colors perfectly! What a fun and sweet, sweet card my friend...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)
Lots of glorious rexture in that.backround but his hat is pretty funky and fun! Sweet card, Michele
What a handsome Santa mug and all that embossed texture is so amazing! Great idea to use that circle of kraft to make him really stand out! Love him!!
What a terrific Santa wearing the best crown! So many details that look amazing. Thanks for sharing, Michele.
What a cute Santa, Michele. Sales are the best, arent't they? The embossing is gorgeous too.
Spellbinder dies and folders are the best, and you've used these to their fullest! What a cute little Santa mug---kudos to you for putting all those wee bit & pieces together! Makes for an extra-special card for an extra-special person! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at the Paper Players this week again!
I had my eye on that cute, cute Santa too, Michele, but I spent way too much on other things. I'm so glad you brought him home and made this charming Christmas card with my PP colors! I do love the ef and it's a perfect landing spot for the ring and the Santa mug. Just so darn cute! Thanks for sharing second helpings this week!
This Santa is just sooo cute! love the way you've added him to the card. Love it! :)
Oh my, look at that Santa... where did he come from! Great colors too my friend!
Love your Santa mug using the PP colors and all that lovely texture with the embossing. Great card Michele.
Dang, Michele! Cute with a capital C-U-T-E! The Santa mug is super adorable, but I'm looking at that embossing and thinking how amazing it is, too! They look amazing together!
How awesome Michele - I just love the detail on that sweet Santa mug and the embossed background is gorgeous! This card has such a festive, luxurious feel - so glad you joined us at The Paper Players for a second run this week!
This is adorable, Michele! Such a great use of the challenge colors. That embossing folder background is amazing and the braided wreath backdrop is so cute. So much texture on this card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!
How did I miss this little cutie? Blogger is driving me nuts lately and I'm not getting my email notifications either... what the heck. Anywho, this is so much fun. Love the way you used the colors and that nifty EF!
Post a Comment