Okay, I am looking forward to Fall - but not quite ready to let go of Summer! The Paper Players is looking for Fall-forward cards this week, and I had one more new embossing folder to share with you - it did the trick!
Spellbinders' Lined Circles EF; Sizzix 665559 dies with Distress Oxide blending
and gold heat-embossed tips!
That's it for me this week - see you next week!
=] Michele


15 comments:
Love those colours and what an interesting embossing folder. It works as a perfect background for those leaves xx
CAS perfection! I always love seeing those leaf fragments and will have to check out that EF! Happy weekend!
Oooh, when fall is this beautiful you just have to look forward to it! I have loved seeing your new embossing folders. I'm totally hooked on them (and many other things).
The leaves are stunning but the addition of that super embossing folder really elevates things to a new level. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.
Those leaves are amazing, but that embossing in the background really kicks it up! I would love to know how you get such deep embossing, it really is amazing! Thanks for playing with our CAS challenge this week at the Paper Players!
I'm with you -- I'll take the Fall cards but not ready to give up on summer sun or garden produce yet! This is fantastic, Michele. I love the sweet lines and pretty fall colors
LOVE the embossed background Michele and although I'm not quite ready to leave Summer yet, your leaves are FABULOUS and I look forward to see those on the trees in a month or so! Love the gold tops too! Lovely, lovely card my friend! Hugs. :0)
I love these leaves and the bright colors with the gold tips, Michele! What a great embossing folder to place them on. It speaks of leaves whirling and twirling in the wind! Have a great weekend!
Your leaves look amazing and I like how the embossing makes me think of tree rings. Great job, Michele!
Fall is coming way too quickly! Love the leaves though - and that embossing folder!
Those leaves are divine in their Fall colors, Michele, and what a great new addition to you embossing folder stash.
I'm with you, love fall but not ready yet! Pretty card, Michele what a fun new EF! Enjoy your weekend!
Pretty, pretty leaves!!! The background is super fun too. makes me think of a zen garden.
Oh I am not ready for fall yet...but these gorgeous leaves....
Those leaves are so gorgeous and I love the stage you gave them.
Post a Comment