Pages

▼

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Freshly Made Sketches #757

Jen Mitchell is our sketch designer this week at Freshly Made Sketches #757!  Oh, were the crafty wheels turning...

... but you won't believe where the wheel stopped...


Will it pass the 'smell test?'  Are you team sardine?  Mine are in mustard today! lol


The Stamp Market: Sardines and Sardine Greetings.

There are endless ideas for that cute little rectangle - hope you join us!
=] Michele

14 comments:

  1. This just cracked me up. Great use of the sketch. Love the palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't see that one coming! Wow! Your "cute" sardines in mustard are definitely a unique choice for the sketch, but your card is a whole big fish -- it's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I haven't eaten sardines in a long time. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Love when those sardines come out to play--thee perfect time to use them for the sketch! And that sentiment.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the giggle! This is such a FUN take on the sketch and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fun! Great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This brought a chuckle! Sardines do stink! But your card is adorable and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may have snorted a bit when I saw this one Michele...waaaaaaay too funny! And totally up your alley!! Cute, CUTE card and great way to use the sketch my friend! And thanks for the laugh AND all the other laughs we had today...I so needed today!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This properly made me chuckle Michele - now I can't see that sketch any other way lol!! I am not a lover of sardines at all and this sounds like me every time my husband (who loves them!) opens a tin!! Thank you for making me smile with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun .You are so creative..This card also made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, that was unexpected. ;) But what great execution, Michele. Thanks for sharing this unique and effectively themed card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what fun Michele!! :) :) :) I loved enjoying a laugh just what we all need every now and then. A lovely surprise! Great take! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where do you hang your "Genius at Work" sign? LOL This is both fun and well designed, Michele. Gave me the laugh of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love when the sardine can comes out! This card would chase anyone's blues away. The hearts are a great touch. Beautifully done and, oh, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your visits really make me smile, and your comments are so appreciated! Please note that this blog is public, and in commenting, you do so publicly, and any link back to your blog, or email address, are also public. If you are a 'no reply blogger' and have questions, please leave me your email and I will do my best to answer them!
=] Michele