I was creating my FMS card when this inspiration popped into my inbox:
While reading about the inspiration from Carrie Sheridan for Altenew's September 2026 Inspiration Challenge, I discovered that she is a Michigan gal! How could I not play along? Besides I'm seeing so much inspiration from all the orchards in our area of West Michigan. [you may recognize the FMS#753 sketch, too!]
Altenew's Chestnut Tree was turned into a mighty Apple tree with
a few dozen 'apples' added! You can bet I treated each with a bit of glossy accents!
My sentiment is stamped in brown and is from their Flourished Flora set
and my trio of panels were embossed using their Geo Steps EF - always a
good choice in my book!
Now I'm wondering if Carrie lives close by?
Thanks for the inspiration, Carrie!
=] Michele


10 comments:
What an amazing tree, the layers are so cool! Pretty card, Michele!
Ohh it's always fun if you can find a friend close by! Your card is amazing with the split panels and great Fall colors. Love the apple tree, but it better NOT get cut down -- it's just too sweet!
Fresh apples right off the tree are a treasure and so is your delightful card! A great reminder of what's to come.
What a wonderful rich red. I love it xx
Love, LOVE your apple tree Michele and it looks like there's more than enough apples for that apple pie you got me thinking about with your last card!! The sketch fits your tree beautifully too! Lovely, lovely Autumn card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
It's been years since I went apple picking but I would definitely love to pick them from your tree, Michele. What a clever idea to turn that chestnut into a delicious looking apple tree.
The backdrop is fabulous behind your wonderful Apple Tree…..Johnny Appleseed would be proud!
Oh this is so unique and lovely and a FANTASTIC take on the sketch.
This tree is amazing, and you've used that wonderful sketch again beautifully! Love the embossing as well!
This card is so perfect for the color challenge. This turned out wonderful!
Post a Comment