Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Freshly Made Sketches #756

Kim has a fabulous design for Freshly Made Sketches #756!  Tell me, does this get your creative juices flowing?

When it comes to choosing what goes into that main box, I wanted
to pay homage to the one flower in my porch pot that never lets me down:
the Geranium!  Oh, the Coleus are still going strong, too - hey, why haven't I
ever seen a stamp featuring those?  I digress... here's my card:



Another SB Betterpress-ed sentiment from Yana pressed in brown
along with lots of Fall-ish colors bring those deep reds to life, right?
HoneyBee's Burlap EF always does the trick for texture.

Okay, that's all folks except to invite you to COME PLAY! And if you want 
even better inspiration, go see what Kim and the DT have to offer - they
always knock my socks off!
=] Michele

23 comments:

  1. Red geraniums are my favorite for the front porch and the back deck too! You have captured that beautiful red perfectly, my friend! And this one will bloom on long after frost hits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that texture! Sigh... Love it and the geraniums are just popping of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, my Geraniums are just sticks in the pot right now, but yours are GORGEOUS Michele!! I love the subtle shading on them and the surrounding deep green leaves too! I love that embossed background texture also! Really beautiful Fall card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh... this is pretty! Love your colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, gasp! This is just so beautiful, warm, and wonderful! These dies are so realistic, and the Burlap has been on my wish list forever. I love a red geranium best of all. Your addition of the mustard color enhances the red and green all the more, and the kraft -- yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those vivid red flowers are just gorgeous! Lovely Card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m chiming in with everyone else—the texture here is amazing! And those geraniums couldn’t look any more realistic! Just so gorgeous Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulously beautiful! Wow, you sure made that red pop with all those accent colors and the texture -- kudos, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geraniums are a delightful flower. Your card is equally delightful, Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are amazing - the red is brilliant! I love all of the texture! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for choosing my caroling pups last week, Michele xx
    This is gorgeous. Really love those deep reds, and that texture is amazing. I NEED that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those colors are gorgeous together, Michele, and the texture adds so much to your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so beautiful. I love the way you used the sketch, the colors and your beautiful geranium. Mine are still going strong too!. I love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Anonymous post was me, commenting from work. Workin' hard. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are right geraniums don't often let you down and your deep red one looks wonderful on that textured background xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh! I love all that wonderful texture and colour Michel! Your geraniums really jump off the card! Super with a lovely sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous!! And wonderful texture on this beautiful card. My geraniums are mostly in the basement for over wintering now. All except one which refuses to stop blooming. Love the texture on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love this Michele - so much texture and that red geranium is stunning! They are one of my favourite flowers for summertime colour. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love geraniums and this is one gorgeous card. Love the embossed background and the colors you chose to create this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your geraniums are gorgeous Michele. Love the rich reds and greens, plus that great texture. A fabulous card my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is one gorgeous card! I love those geraniums! They are one hearty flower! Love the colours and love that background texture! It's just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is gorgeous, Michele, and your colours work so beautifully together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your visits really make me smile, and your comments are so appreciated! Please note that this blog is public, and in commenting, you do so publicly, and any link back to your blog, or email address, are also public. If you are a 'no reply blogger' and have questions, please leave me your email and I will do my best to answer them!
=] Michele