Pages

Monday, August 31, 2026

Just us Girls #838

Just us Girls #838 had me bringing out my Betterpress plates, papers, and stencils for a day of play!  


I have quite a few and they are all beautiful but here's an old[er] favorite:
Spellbinders: Cosmos Backdrop...


After it dried, I gave it a spritz with glimmer spray - hope you can catch
a glimpse of it above in her closeup.

Thank you, Denise!


Here are the inks I've used - and the sentiment is one from
Concord & 9th's Autumn Splendor.


While the inks were out - you know my rule - why not make another:


ASD Charming Floral Background with a die-cut hello from 
C&9th's Spring Prints die set.

Hey, look at that: Darnell is looking for stencils, too, for her I.D.E.A.S !


BTW there was a third...but you'll have to wait until Wednesday for that one!
Hope you'll come back!
=] Michele

19 comments:

  1. Lovely as usual! I love that little banner die on which you've stamped your sentiment--just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that press plate. It is always nice to see how others use the supplies I have. Those colours are great and I love the simple sentiment. Yu second card is very pretty too, but the first is definitely my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards with those lovely stenciled backgrounds. I agree, a twofer is always good with the same colors and both of yours are winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are wonderful and the first one is so pretty with the glimmer spray! The second card is beautiful too without outlines! Twofer fun today! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so very beautiful Michele, makes me want to get out my stencils and color.. but, I'll have to wait till I get home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Michele! These are fantastic! Two beauties for sure, and I can't wait for the third reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are absolutely beautiful Michele and I'm totally in LOVE with your colors!! I have that press plate but have rarely used it because I don't have the coordinating stencils...may have to borrow them sometime! Lovely, lovely cards my friend and I'm excited to see the 3rd one too! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A double dose of prettiness, Michele! I just love those Cosmos. Haven't used mine for a minute. Thanks for the reminder! So happy to have you playing along at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning color combo and pretty floral cards. Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cards, gorgeous colouring on the first and beautiful stencilling on the second xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very beautiful, Michele. You do flowers so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo Those Spellbinders Cosmos have been asleep in my stash. They look gorgeous in purples. Need to drag them out. Both gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two beautiful reminders about this fun press plate and stencil, Michele! Those colors are gorgeous and so are both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just had Lisa pull this plate to bring to me this weekend, Michele. You chose just the right colors that worked for both stencils. Thanks for sharing the Cosmos with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another swooning moment for just how you always produce the most amazing detailed cards Michelle and these are your latest lovely ones. Thanks for ALWAYS sharing them with us at JUGS. We are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous colours on your flowers Michele! 2 stunning cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two beautiful floral cards Michele. Love the colours of both and the spritz of shimmer on your first really shows in the close-up floral. I always find stenciling very relaxing. I really do need to more of it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty, pretty (one pretty for each card)! I do see the shimmer on your first card and I know it's even more notable in person. So much loveliness on your second card as well. It's amazing what you can do with stencils! BTW, Sugarplum is Sophie's nickname... along with Sugar Pie Honeybun, Soapy Soap Suds, and Best Girl. Mostly Sugarplum, though, sung to the tune of Lollipop. Love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh, I love both cards, especially the "no line" stenciling on the second. I think I may have that ASB stencil but felt intimidated to even begin. Thanks for the inspo--I'll try it soon with your photo propped up beside me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your visits really make me smile, and your comments are so appreciated! Please note that this blog is public, and in commenting, you do so publicly, and any link back to your blog, or email address, are also public. If you are a 'no reply blogger' and have questions, please leave me your email and I will do my best to answer them!
=] Michele