Wednesday, October 17, 2018

MFT Color Challenge #103



I've had such fun coloring the newest addition to my MFT collection of Birdie Brown... Fall Friends!  I think these colors make her little Autumn outfit shine! 

For Challenge #103:

Inside:
It's easy as falling off a log!
 

Here are the Copic colors I've used:


Hope they like it … it's been so long since I've played in one of their fun challenges!

Here is another card I made recently using that sweetie, and her friends!  I loved bringing out that paper I HAD to buy a ream of!!!

Inside:
I'm here... even for the scary stuff!

=]  Michele





Supplies:
MFT Fall Friends stamps and dies

10 comments:

Cat Craig said...

wonderful coloring and a delightful scene.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness these are cute! I love the way you've colored this sweet little gal on both card. Simply delightful!

lostinpaper said...

Super duper cute Michele!

Birgit said...

Completely adorable Michele!!

nancy littrell said...

Both your cards are so sweet, Michele. I love your coloring, background paper and how your fun inside sentiments go so well with your main images. TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

Bobby said...

You have Copic coloring down pat, Michele. Both girls are darling but just what is that paper? It made a great background for both cards.

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute cards, Michele! I love how you colored these darling images and your background papers are just perfect! I also bought this set and you've inspired me to ink it up...Thanks :)

Anita in France said...

She's so cute, Michele ... in both of her snug autumn/winter outfits ... such sweet little scenes! Hugs, Anita :)

Karren said...

I love this little girl and your stacked squirrels are too, too cute!

Linda Callahan said...

This little gal and her friends are adorable! Perfect fall cards!